This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I'd have a hard time with it, especially if Dallas is open to moving their pick too, as a Matthews/5 deal seems better than a Parsons/4 deal.
    Disagree. The bigher deal to me is the player in the draft and not the player coming in with the pick. Matthews is a bench player at this point of his career and there could be a huge difference between the 4th and 5th pick player in this draft.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
      Just noticed this trade was brought up on Memphis Grizzlies reddit and the fans are basically saying "hell, no."
      I'm seeing a mix of responses there?

Here's the thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/memphisgriz...zlies/dz6sxf3/

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        I'm seeing a mix of responses there?

Here's the thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/memphisgriz...zlies/dz6sxf3/
        Ah, the "idontmindglee" person hadn't shown up yet when I looked. His logic is pretty sound, honestly. I think people do underrate Derozan a little bit in general.

I don't know, maybe in last years draft I'd make that trade. It just doesn't look like you're going to get anything surefire at number 4 in this draft.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• So who's Pineappledickjerry?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            I'd have a hard time with it, especially if Dallas is open to moving their pick too, as a Matthews/5 deal seems better than a Parsons/4 deal.
            If it means not getting Bagley or 3J, I'd disagree, but I take your point.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• You guys realize if we trade demar for picks we have to immediately deal Lowry right? And probably attach sweeteners to his 31 million
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Masai is gonna rape the kings for that pick. Watch. No Vaseline.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• went from Derozan for Wiggins to Derozan for KAT real quick
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

There's no way. It can't happen. Don't even think about it.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Realistically, the Raptors were more likely at the Real Madrid game today because of Nando de Colo than because of Luka Doncic.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Realistically, the Raptors were more likely at the Real Madrid game today because of Nando de Colo than because of Luka Doncic.
                            Nah, Raps always scout top players.

Nando's contract doesn't include NBA buyout clause, so he can't comeback to the NBA. I think that contract expires in 2019.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Fri May 18, 2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Non athletic Euro wing players don’t always translate to the NBA. Manu did, but is more like the exception. Remember when Kleiza was Euro Kobe?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Non athletic Euro wing players don’t always translate to the NBA. Manu did, but is more like the exception. Remember when Kleiza was Euro Kobe?
                                Defenders can't stay in front of Luka. The whole 'non-athletic' thing is overblown. Go find the tape of Real Madrid vs. OKC from last year. He guarded Russ and took Dipo off the bounce.

Comment

Working...
                                X