This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    There were times last year where they had Poker or Curling on the main Sportsnet channels and the Raptors games on SN1.

People likes to complain about the lack of Raps coverage in the States. How about the brutal/lack of coverage in THIS country?
    Problem really isn't the lack of coverage. It's the lack of interest, even when the games are televised. Blame your fellow Canadians. Our tribe is just too small. SAD.

Comment

There were times last year where they had Poker or Curling on the main Sportsnet channels and the Raptors games on SN1.

People likes to complain about the lack of Raps coverage in the States. How about the brutal/lack of coverage in THIS country?
      Agreed mr. Rex.

What really opened my eyes to the how novice Canada basketball fans are was everybody losing their collective minds when we traded a legend like DeMar Derozan for some guy in San Antonio
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Problem really isn't the lack of coverage. It's the lack of interest, even when the games are televised. Blame your fellow Canadians. Our tribe is just too small. SAD.
        A lot of my friends mock basketball. The sooner the conversation can get back to hockey the better

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Agreed mr. Rex.

What really opened my eyes to the how novice Canada basketball fans are was everybody losing their collective minds when we traded a legend like DeMar Derozan for some guy in San Antonio
          Lol i read a lot of comments on twitter after the trade that they are now Spurs fans lmao.

I'm a huge DeRozan fan but was just idiotic. DeRozan is a very good player but Kawhi is a true franchise player.

It proves that a lot of people in this country still know nothing about the sport. Just a bunch of bandwagoners.

My advice to all the bandwagon basketball fans, if you're reading this - stick to HOCKEY. And stop making DUMB comments about a sport that you know nothing about.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol i read a lot of comments on twitter after the trade that they are now Spurs fans lmao.

I'm a huge DeRozan fan but was just idiotic. DeRozan is a very good player but Kawhi is a true franchise player.

It proves that a lot of people in this country still know nothing about the sport. Just a bunch of bandwagoners.

My advice to all the bandwagon basketball fans, if you're reading this - stick to HOCKEY. And stop making DUMB comments about a sport that you know nothing about.
            (you, the day of the trade...)

TRex wrote: View Post
            Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.

TRex wrote: View Post
            This is not a "risky" move, this is a stupid move. What if Kawhi fake another injury and sits the entire season? he did it last year. It's already being reported that he has no desire to play in Toronto.
            Some people are just slower to see the lay of the land. Perhaps you should be more generous.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Some people are just slower to see the lay of the land. Perhaps you should be more generous.
              Did i offend you or something? are you one of those bandwagoners? Lol
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote:
                I'm just glad you didn't reply with one of those nerdy/corny gifs. Didnt know you can write a sentence. So that's an improvement.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Gifs can be funny if use correctly. Like that.

But the other gifs tho......lol
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gifs can be funny if use correctly. Like that.

But the other gifs tho......lol
                    An oldie but a goodie:

Comment

• I love how t rex and goldblum are rivals

It's a tale as old as time...or 1994 to be precise

Comment

• Goldblum running away from TRex. Makes sense. Great gif lol.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            The Ringer ran two pieces - best frontcourts and best backcourts, but a) excluded SFs from those rankings entirely, and b) slid guys up and down positions willy nilly. And yet, did not slide Kawhi into the front or back court. On top of that, ignoring Valanciunas, and sliding Siakam to the 5 for some reason, they also wrote in their backcourt piece that Lowry might lose his starting spot to FVV this year...
                            I think the Ringer has just taken things way too far into the extreme of "switchibility=good! Plodding center= bad!" to the point they actually think Siakam is a better center option simply because he can defend more positions than JV.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                              I think the Ringer has just taken things way too far into the extreme of "switchibility=good! Plodding center= bad!" to the point they actually think Siakam is a better center option simply because he can defend more positions than JV.
                              Thats the new NBA thinking though. I'm not surprised that they would do that given they love Morey Ball. Not saying Morey Ball is good or bad.

Comment

• Who says no first?

Timberwolves offer Wiggins (keep in mind that cash) for OG, Siakam and Delon.

If Raptors, What about just OG for Wiggins?

Comment

Working...
                                X