This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Good news is they've got podium appearances scheduled for Lowry, JV, Miles and FVV coming up soon. Everyone else we'll be stuck with scrum stuff.
    Cringeworthy question awaits Lowry " Lowry describe in your own words how you felt when your best friend DeRozan was traded to Kawhi?!"

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        What did masai say re: Canada? I want able to watch it

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well, that went about as well as could have been expected. Actually, probably a little better.

I love that Green keeps referring to JV as a passing big. I mean, I'm a huge JV fan and there is definitely potential there, but it's hard to describe him as a passing big just yet... Perhaps Danny just has a great eye for potential.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Found it interesting watching the silent photo op at the end. Kawhi's really genuinely going through the exercise and working to put a smile on his face.. but it lasts for like a minute, so there are invariably moments where he lets his face settle. So people, reporters can really grab either moment and spin it whatever way they want. One things clear though, anybody having to do that would feel somewhat unnatural and I don't think he should be faulted for not wanting to be submitted to this shit. He looked like he was genuinely trying though. Just not into putting up fronts.

It'd be nice if Masai could be there all year for pressers just Barry Bonds-ing it "Stupid question, next question"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Cringeworthy question awaits Lowry " Lowry describe in your own words how you felt when your best friend DeRozan was traded to Kawhi?!"
              nailed it

Comment

• Good for Kyle to shut that reporter down " I just got here"

Comment

• Reporters are so trash.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Reporters are so trash.
                    Kyle is going to chug a couple shots of tequila in the back while silently cursing the reporters and their stupid questions.

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Trump supporter!

Believe in something.

Even if it means wearing Adidas
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So we don't get to hear from the rest of the squad?

Comment

• Hahah from reddit. When Kawhi laughed

>import {constructHumanVoice} from "human-utilities" class Kawhi { function laugh() { try { constructHumanVoice("ha HA ha").then((crowdResponse) => { logData({ success: true, response: crowdResponse }) }) return true } catch (err) { logData({ success: false, message: err }) return false } } }
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Found it interesting watching the silent photo op at the end. Kawhi's really genuinely going through the exercise and working to put a smile on his face.. but it lasts for like a minute, so there are invariably moments where he lets his face settle. So people, reporters can really grab either moment and spin it whatever way they want. One things clear though, anybody having to do that would feel somewhat unnatural and I don't think he should be faulted for not wanting to be submitted to this shit. He looked like he was genuinely trying though. Just not into putting up fronts.
                                That was me at every family photo shoot, ever.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X