This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Beasley to Lakers. Lol. They’re legit trying to get another high pick, keep flexibility and punt the season.
    They're banking on the young guns and waiting for 2019 FA. That's my guess.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      It's Hollywood. They want to put on a show. I think LA is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I'm definitely intrigued, and I didn't give a sh!t about Cleveland the last 3 years.
      It's a clown show.
      Lance
      McGee
      Beasley

alone is hilarious.

Then you have Lavar Ball and Rondo adding the potential for more drama and this will be like a reality show.

I can't believe they are going to straight up waste a year of Lebron's prime like this. Incredibly poor planning.

Comment

• With Lakers
        Toronto out: Kawhi Leonard, Serge Ibaka
        Toronto in: Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Luol deng

With Clippers
        Toronto out: Kawhi Leonard, Serge Ibaka
        Toronto in: Tobias Harris, SGA, 2019 1st round pick

* If Kawhi demands a trade in December

Comment

• Comment

• I'm supposed to go to dinner and get off the internet I'm overdosing on basketball. Fuck you masai
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              I have no problem with DeMar having a hard time with this.

I have issue with so much of the media and fans, especially in Toronto, making DeMar the story instead of the fact that we just acquired the best player in our franchise's history. The press should be embarrassed with how today's press conference played out. And the fans who seem to be loyal to DeMar more than the Raps can fuck off and follow another team.

How many non-Demar trade scenarios did they cook up to improve the talent around him, with much less impressive players than Leonard involved? And every time you disagreed it's "oh you aren't a real Raptors fan, you just hate DeMar and would rather see him gone".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jul 20, 2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• People who are comparing Derozan to Ovi...jesus christ smh some fans are so deluded
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Toronto out: Serge Ibaka, CJ Miles
                  Toronto in: Zach Randolph, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Kosta Koufos

Why Toronto: We acquire a one year service of Zach Randolph who at this age is better than Ibaka, Bogdan Bogdanovic is a nice prospect and could start for us if we resign him for long time (he could be our future SG) and Kosta Koufos, a decent backup C who instantly replace Jakob Poeltl.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Toronto out: Serge Ibaka, CJ Miles

Why Toronto: We acquire a one year service of Zach Randolph who at this age is better than Ibaka, Bogdan Bogdanovic is a nice prospect and could start for us if we resign him for long time (he could be our future SG) and Kosta Koufos, a decent backup C who instantly replace Jakob Poeltl.
                    For the love of God, just stop coming up with trades.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                      Toronto out: Serge Ibaka, CJ Miles

Ten now has 1010 posts. Ten for the win!

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        For the love of God, just stop coming up with trades.
                        No... we need this.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          Ten now has 1010 posts. Ten for the win!
                          impressive

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic what is the next move ?

Comment

• I just laughed out loud at the last 5 posts in succession. Each man played his role to a tee and did a good job.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X