X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Toronto out: DeMar DeRozan, Malachi Richardson
      Toronto in: Luol Deng, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, 2018 1st round pick (25-30 range)

The Raptors acquire the 2-3 years services of Luol Deng (who is hard to trade but can be a serviceable vet behind OG or start at PF if healthy), Brandon Ingram will be our 2-3 guard moving forward (full of potential) to be that cornerstone of the franchise to build upon. Josh Hart is also a decent prospect beside we also acquire a 1st round pick

The Lakers acquire their franchise son in DeMar who would convince the whole entire organization to sign Paul George to go with the triple threat of Ball, DeRozan, and George while Kuzma develops into a decent big down low. I think this is a win win situation for both team.

We give Lowry one more year of service before trading him next summer for a young PG plus pick

Comment

• Toronto out: Jonas Valanciunas, Norman Powell
        Toronto in: Justin Holiday, Omer Asik, 2018 1st round pick (Top 10)

The Raptors acquire 2-3 years services of Omer Asik who will rot on the bench or trade him next year, our key is getting Justin Holiday who could be our starting SG and a 2018 1st round pick where we can select a PG or center prospect.

Our Lineups with the previous trade is
        Lowry/Delon
        JuHoliday/JoHart/
        BIngram/CJ Miles/LDeng
        OG/Siakam
        Ibaka/Poeltl/Asik
        - Asset - picks and free agencies (FVV)

Comment

• Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            If I'm a public figure, I'm immediately deleting all burner accounts if I have any. The internet uncovers all eventually
            Having burner accounts is not a problem if you use it just to "keep an eye on situation".
            Just dont post delicate, personal info that can get you in trouble.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Houston looking better and better destination.
              That would be tricky, PLUS Hou would likely have to lose bulk of their depth & bench.
              Why not be optimistic?
              One of our biggest plusses might be in very cheap & ultra efficient bench.
              What do you make of this?
              (IMO, James's best options now are Boston & us).

https://raptorsrapture.com/2018/05/3...ronto-raptors/

Comment

• Ok let’s hire a coach already.

Comment

• You know there is no way Lebron is coming to Toronto.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                    It's tough, every job other than like vague yet menacing government agencies talk to their wife about the job, and I don't know if it's fair to hold Colangelo responsible for his wife's actions.

That said, life isn't fair. Colangelo is going to get fired for this unless it was a complete scam, and that sucks for him.
                    What's so unfair about it?
                    If you choose to disclose company's deepest secrets to your wife & she spills beans you should get fired.
                    BC would not be punished for his wife's action. He would be punished for disclosing sensitive & personal info to somebody he was not 100% sure could keep a secret. Or if not sure: dont say shit & you would be fine.
                    I have a hunch he just opened accounts under wife's name as an extra precaution. Now we see how well that worked.

Comment

• I still can't get over JR Smith. Standing there for free throws all you do is look at the score, the clock, and think about what you're going to do if you get the ball. Must have been the only guy in the entire arena who actually thought the Cavs were up. How is that even possible.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        You know there is no way Lebron is coming to Toronto.
                        No I dont know (I'd agree unlikely).
                        However, what we do know (feel) is that James will go to any team that gives him a best chance to win it all next year (and get paid).
                        Lets look at it this way:
                        If he took this Cavs team to final, can you immagine what he would do with Raps (say minus Ibaka, Norm & Ogy & ???).
                        Is there a team in East with better chance to go to finals? Maybe Boston, but I dont think he'd be GM next to Danny boy.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                          That would be tricky, PLUS Hou would likely have to lose bulk of their depth & bench.
                          Why not be optimistic?
                          One of our biggest plusses might be in very cheap & ultra efficient bench.
                          What do you make of this?
                          (IMO, James's best options now are Boston & us).

https://raptorsrapture.com/2018/05/3...ronto-raptors/
                          LOL. Shedding Ibaka and Powell's deals as suggested in the article (which would be insanely difficult) would clear up... A few million in cap room, if that. To offer LBJ his 35M+ salary, we'd have to drop one of the all stars too, for little to no return.

Or we execute a sign and trade, which would also be insanely difficult to pull off.

There is no realistic path to bringing LBJ here.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

However, what we do know (feel) is that James will go to any team that gives him a best chance to win it all next year (and get paid).
                            If he took this Cavs team to final, can you immagine what he would do with Raps (say minus Ibaka, Norm & Ogy & ???).
                            Is there a team in East with better chance to go to finals? Maybe Boston, but I dont think he'd be GM next to Danny boy.
                            Damn Mapko, your posts are interesting but I keep eyeing your avatar hoping another button busted on the nightie.

Re your post..... Nooooo, not Boston.... please!

Comment

Any decent team with Lebron James has a chance to go to the finals. But Lebron already saw the Raptors turtled in front of him, so they arent as good as they think they are.

Celtics & 76'ers have more to offer at this point. Would be actually funny if Lebron goes to the Celtics and they would have to trade Irving.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                LOL. Shedding Ibaka and Powell's deals as suggested in the article (which would be insanely difficult) would clear up... A few million in cap room, if that. To offer LBJ his 35M+ salary, we'd have to drop one of the all stars too, for little to no return.

Or we execute a sign and trade, which would also be insanely difficult to pull off.

There is no realistic path to bringing LBJ here.
                                Dan
                                I agree 100% in that unloading Ibaka & Norm, And/or S/T (likely 3 teams) will be next to impossible for most GMs, but Masai?
                                Guy got assetts for overpaid/inefficient Rudy Gay; Got a lottery pick for Bargs; got draft choices out of Bucks....
                                Its a question of need.
                                Furthermore, there could be other pieces (Val, Delon W....).
                                Finally, if there is a chance to land Lebron, morgage the future 1sts, Delon....
                                Is Houston in better position than us wrt salary? I dont think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X