Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think Babcock's reputation is right now?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Poeltl at 9 is just an ok pick so far..but siakam at 27 makes that first round hugely successful
      I don't know Keon. The lack of a better available player (so far) in that range makes it a good to very good pick. I guess you could argue they should have traded back and taken Lavert or something and got future assets for a roughly equivalent player. I don't think anyone was all that interested in trading out of the top 8, so moving up would be tough.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        What do you think Babcock's reputation is right now?
        Best coach in leafs modern history
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          What indication has there been that Masai is even close to getting fired?
          His own hatred towards Masai.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            What indication has there been that Masai is even close to getting fired?
            I never said he's going to get fired now. But i'm sure he's going to get fired one day like all other GM's lol.

GM's just like coaches gets hired to get fired.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I never said he's going to get fired now. But i'm sure he's going to get fired one day like all other GM's lol.

GM's just like coaches gets hired to get fired.
              He left his last job amicably.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I don't have time at the moment to catch up on the last couple hours but here's a question for you:

Where do you rank Masai among active GM's? Who is in front of him?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Masai has done a great job of surrounding Colangelo's guys with talent - that's great. But how about surrounding them with ANOTHER impact player? 6 years and nada. Dude still relies on DeRozan, Lowry and JV.

Also, JV and Lowry just finished their 1st year as a Raptors when BC got fired. DeRozan i think just finished his 3rd. They were KIDS. You're talkin about Bargnani and JV's usage lol OF COURSE veteran players like Gay and Bargnani would get more touches than a rookie player. And it's not like JV is some great offensive big lol. You're probably upset last season that DD and KL got more touches over OG lol.

Last thing, JV, KL and DD were kids when Colangelo got fired. He could've done as good a job as Masai but never got a chance. And i'm sure he would've found a way to complement those 3 with another star.
                  Mrs Colangelo, haven't you learned your lesson about burner accounts?
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Brace yourselves

#FireMasai thread is coming soon...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I don't have time at the moment to catch up on the last couple hours but here's a question for you:

Top 5. The only guys I would make a case for ahead of him are Ainge, Morey and Myers.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I don't have time at the moment to catch up on the last couple hours but here's a question for you:

Ainge, Morey, RC Buford definitely have a more accomplished resumes. So in my mind he's in Top 10.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Best coach in leafs modern history
                          Not really saying much though lmao!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Myers, Morey, Ainge, Buford (In no particular order) and then Masai...so top 5.

Comment

I would rank morey and ainge ahead.. probably Buford and the spurs group..morey is really still basically coasting off the harden trade...ainge gets the benefit of managing in boston where Hayward and horford likely sign no matter who is the GM. Toronto is a tough mrket to sign a big fish or keep a big fish.

I would say masai ranks anywhere from 3 to 7 in the NBA so let's plop him at 5

Comment

He's the President of the team
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X