This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    No worries, Pascal's on a better team than the Rockets right now. No way he gets dragged off to looooooserville.

#RapsRuuuule
    Did you just join a fraternity S.R.?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Sorry I think you misread...
      Two players...say Johnny Gaudreau in Calgary and Mitch Marner in Toronto...two really good players who have similar games.
      Whose better?
      In Calgary I think Johnny Hockey gets the nod. In Toronto it’s probably Marner.
      Just depends on where you live and who you cheer for.

Except if your trex of no fixed address and a born contrarian.
      The difference between the 2 of us is you're a COMPLETE homer and i'm not. Still think Boston is overrated? lmao

And NO ONE in their right mind would say Mitch Marner is a better player than Johnny Hockey. Johnny Hockey is a top 15-20 player in the NHL. Marner is not even a top 50 player.

If Toronto fans think Marner > Gaudreau then they're all a bunch of idiots. Yeah i said it.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        It’s pretty typical. It’s gonna start raining a lot in the next couple of weeks and it won’t stop until may. Maybe we’ll get a bit of snow in December or January.
        Give me the Vancouver fall/rainy weather over thr 30+ degrees smoking hot weather.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Give me the Vancouver fall/rainy weather over thr 30+ degrees smoking hot weather.
          Oh for sure. I totally agree with you. I guess you and I are in the minority here. IMO Vancouver is probably one of the best places to live in the world weather wise. Rain is underrated.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Oh for sure. I totally agree with you. I guess you and I are in the minority here. IMO Vancouver is probably one of the best places to live in the world weather wise. Rain is underrated.
            I hate the rain, but I also hate the forest fires in 30-degree weather that makes it impossible to go out.

I'll take the rain. Gotta take the good with the bad. Vancouver is the one place that can go from 32 degrees to 17 degrees and raining in August. LOL.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

The difference between the 2 of us is you're a COMPLETE homer and i'm not. Still think Boston is overrated? lmao

And NO ONE in their right mind would say Mitch Marner is a better player than Johnny Hockey. Johnny Hockey is a top 15-20 player in the NHL. Marner is not even a top 50 player.

If Toronto fans think Marner > Gaudreau then they're all a bunch of idiots. Yeah i said it.
              See your already in two a days getting ready for the regular season. Excellent snark with the right amount of aggression.

Yes I am a complete homer. How you missed that is puzzling. As for the Chowda's ....this year I said Boston is right there with us. It pains me to say it but they are right there. Philly is the most over respected team in the East.

I like Johny Hockey... he puts up points and can he dangle...He is worth paying money to watch at the rink instead of on TV. Marner is right there with him. With Tavares in the middle for him he is going to have to change his game somewhat and shoot more than he has as the puck is going to wind up on his stick more than he has seen it so far .... Both guys are worth the 5 year 33M dollar deals they are in or will wind up in.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

T Rex is heating up!! The real sports is coming soon folks!

Comment

• I have a great feeling about my teams this year. I think my Oilers are going to win the Cup. We have the greatest player of all time on my team - and no i'm not exaggerating. McJesus is that good.

I think the Raptors have a chance to make it to the NBA Finals.

I also follow the Bulls and the Canucks. It's hard not to know what's going on with the Canucks living in this city lol. The media is fucking crazy about the Canucks. The team is finally trending in the right direction, lots of great young players to get excited about.

Sports. Bring it.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Woj Bomb

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Woj Bomb

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          If you combine greens attitude with kawhis game and rolled them into one, we just acquired the greatest player of all time

Comment

I have a great feeling about my teams this year. I think my Oilers are going to win the Cup. We have the greatest player of all time on my team - and no i'm not exaggerating. McJesus is that good.
                            You know, I might actually have been more easily persuaded that you weren't a complete homer (as you said of yourself in one of your other recent posts) if you hadn't said this about a team that lost more games than it won last year and didn't really make any significant player changes in the off-season. McDavid can't play all six positions at once; he can't do it all by himself even if he shows significant improvement this coming season. Some of the pieces are there around him, but not enough of them.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              If you combine greens attitude with kawhis game and rolled them into one, we just acquired the greatest player of all time
                              He is wearing the gear so its official now.

Now we wait for the other guy...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Man, Green is saying all the right things hahaha
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X