• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    God executive meets God reporter

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The best thing to ever happen to Dwane Casey was the evolution of Kyle Lowry. Kyle made Dwane look like a good coach full stop. You'll see what happens now that he's gonna ride a power forward "come hell or high water" again

Who wants to wager Detroit misses the playoffs? Most here think they're getting in
      I hope they make the olayoffs. I want to see a Raps/Pistons 1st rd matchup lol.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I hope they make the olayoffs. I want to see a Raps/Pistons 1st rd matchup lol.
        Yeah, Casey can coach teams to regular season success. Combine that with the junk that is the bottom of the East, and they should make the dance. Will be easy pickings once in though.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Yeah, Casey can coach teams to regular season success. Combine that with the junk that is the bottom of the East, and they should make the dance. Will be easy pickings once in though.
          What's our wager mr Hackett

Comment

What's our wager mr Hackett
            I'm a fan of gentlemen's bets, personally. The hit to my vast ego is punishment enough.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              I'm a fan of gentlemen's bets, personally. The hit to my vast ego is punishment enough.
              There is an upside to that ...after all the gentleman’s bets I’ve participated in I’m a Buddhist.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Soooo who wants to transcribe the Ujiri Woj Pod while I'm at work?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• just keep zaza away from kawhi

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                    just keep zaza away from kawhi
                    Dwane Casey has the Kawhi Killer on his team.....Detroit vs Raptors should be fun lol

Comment

• Minor signings today according to raptors.com:

Raptors Sign Adel and Collinsworth
                      Posted: Sep 14, 2018

The Toronto Raptors announced Friday they have signed forwards Deng Adel and Kyle Collinsworth. Per team policy, financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.

Adel, 6-foot-7, 200 pounds, played three seasons at Louisville (2015-18), averaging 11.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists in 89 career games (71 starts). He posted collegiate highs his junior year (2017-18), averaging 15.0 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 33.1 minutes.

Collinsworth, 6-foot-6, 210 pounds, averaged 3.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 32 games with the Dallas Mavericks last season. He also appeared in 20 games for the Texas Legends in the NBA G League, averaging 11.0 points, 8.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists.

A native of Provo, Utah, Collinsworth played four collegiate seasons at Brigham Young (2010-2016) where he averaged 12.2 points, 7.5 rebounds and 5.0 assists in 140 career games. He was named WCC Player of the Year in 2016 and owns the NCAA single-season (six) and career (12) triple double record.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                        Soooo who wants to transcribe the Ujiri Woj Pod while I'm at work?

Seriously, where are all the quotes? Transcribers, I'm disappointed in you.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                          Seriously, where are all the quotes? Transcribers, I'm disappointed in you.

I’ve listened to about 30 minutes of it. Masai has a gift of talking a lot and saying little...but sounding entertaining while at it. Off top of my head:

-Thanks Derozan and Casey
                          —human side of business is hard.
                          —medical staff says Kawhi looks good
                          —Masai has good relationship with RC Buford which helped.
                          —it was a risk but he felt we were just doing the same thing over and over and it was time to disrupt things.
                          —he would have hired nurse anyway had they known Kawhi trade was happening.

I’m about half way done. Had to go back to work before they talked about Africa and Obama.
                          Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Fri Sep 14, 2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            I’ve listened to about 30 minutes of it. Masai has a gift of talking a lot and saying little...bit sounding entertaining while at it. Off top of my head:

—it was a risk but he felt we were just doing the same thing over and over and it was time to disrupt things.

I’m about half way done. Had to go back to work before they talked about Africa and Obama.
                            Thank you!

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              I’ve listened to about 30 minutes of it. Masai has a gift of talking a lot and saying little...bit sounding entertaining while at it. Off top of my head:

It sounds the exact same as his presser 2 months ago

Comment

It sounds the exact same as his presser 2 months ago
                                That's Masai for you.

Sep.21 presser with Kawhi we will actually hear the man speak! And ESPN will analyse it to death mostly to negative reviews.

Comment

Working...
                                X