X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Yooooo

Ohhh shit! I doubt Toronto is one of the 3, I bet its the 2 L.A teams and 76'ers. Wherever he goes will influence Kawhi decision next summer.

Comment

• lol

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Not a good look imo. Wiggins was awful last year.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          lol

These family members riding coattails, looking for some instant fame, of their famous family member need to seriously stfu and sit down. They end up making things much worse for their loved-ones.

Comment

Yooooo

Hoo boy, things are getting interesting...
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Towns must be a bad teammate for Jimmy to request a trade after ONE year. Watching Towns in the playoffs last year, i thought he was very diva-ish.
              He seems like a Dwight Howard to me. Has fun, but not serious in terms of winning. Jimmy seems like the opposite, he wants to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Don't mind me ... just thinking about a KL/JB/KL/OG/JV starting line up ...
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I predicted Butler's three to be:

1. New York
                  2. Portland
                  3. Toronto

I mean. He recently favourited that Bleacherreport on the Raptors recruiting Kawhi... that's something. right? RIGHT?!

In all seriousness, it'd be dumb for a star not to take advantage of the Raptors' current situation. If Butler comes to Toronto, that almost guarantees a Finals appearance.

EDIT:

I couldn't be anymore wrong.

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                    I predicted Butler's three to be:

1. New York
                    2. Portland
                    3. Toronto

I mean. He recently favourited that Bleacherreport on the Raptors recruiting Kawhi... that's something. right? RIGHT?!

In all seriousness, it'd be dumb for a star not to take advantage of the Raptors' current situation. If Butler comes to Toronto, that almost guarantees a Finals appearance.

EDIT:

Players are so lame

I gotta play New York or LA man I need those bright lights!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Towns must be a bad teammate for Jimmy to request a trade after ONE year. Watching Towns in the playoffs last year, i thought he was very diva-ish.
                      This is the second team Jimmy has said "get me outta here" to. The first was the Bulls when he and Wade set up their own camp against the younger players. He has kinda done it again in Minny saying that Towns and Wiggins don't have it. He may be right on Towns and Wiggins but again its Jimmy thats the constant in these beefs.

Butler for sure is a talent... but these are things due diligence will need answers to.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        This is the second team Jimmy has said "get me outta here" to. The first was the Bulls when he and Wade set up their own camp against the younger players. He has kinda done it again in Minny saying that Towns and Wiggins don't have it. He may be right on Towns and Wiggins but again its Jimmy thats the constant in these beefs.

Butler for sure is a talent... but these are things due diligence will need answers to.
                        You are correct Mr. Shift. Butler is the one with the track record, Not Towns
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Players are so lame

If i was an NBA player i also would want to play in LA or NY or Chicago. And when i say LA, i mean the Lakers not the Clips.

Sorry just being real.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Players are so lame

NY isn't even that special, I honestly don't get why players want to be here so much...

Ok, ok I get, there are millions of ways to spend money here.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Would be interesting to see if Masai even has interest. Jimmy is obviously great.. but if he wants to stick around in Toronto after this year.. than that's potentially two max extensions that he'd have to face after this year.

When it's Kawhi and Jimmy you go for it.. but that probably makes us a tax team for the foreseeable future.. and that's a board decision and might be out of Masai's hands.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                                I predicted Butler's three to be:

1. New York
                                2. Portland
                                3. Toronto

EDIT:

What have those teams got that Minny would agree to.....
                                The Clips have G-Alexander .. and Minny could use a succession plan for Teague at PG.Not sure who else goes as filler for salary.
                                The Nets have.. draft choices.. but not sure they want to go down that path for the 12,748 straight year.
                                JImmy has an AAV of what 20M ?
                                The Knicks have Knox and Nitilanka (sic) and they got lots of filler...

So maybe its NYC for Jimmy B on the Manhattan side of the river.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X