X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I heard he's 2 months away from being 2 months away
    2014 draft was on June 26. That was 2 years away from being 2 years away. Bruno is now officially here!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      2014 draft was on June 26. That was 2 years away from being 2 years away. Bruno is now officially here!
      It's Happening.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can someone update me on the sign and trade rules. I know they changed a while back and I'm unclear on them
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          Can someone update me on the sign and trade rules. I know they changed a while back and I'm unclear on them
          A team can sign and trade their own player to an opposing team if they have that player's rights. The player must receive at least three years (prior to any option year) in a sign and trade, and can sign only for a contract that another team can offer (4 years, the smaller, non-Bird raises). A team receiving a player in a sign and trade must either have cap room such that after the trade they remain under the cap, or follow standard salary matching trade rules. If a team acquires a player in a sign and trade, that team is hard capped at the tax apron (a mark roughly 6M above the tax line) for the rest of the season.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Celtics will not even table an offer for kawhi. Lakers are lowballing. And it appears raptors are playing small ball at the kids table.

Sorry to go all t rex...but our names are literally never ever ever in the mix...
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• New Avatars

More here

https://imgur.com/a/gYizN2I
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Celtics will not even table an offer for kawhi. Lakers are lowballing. And it appears raptors are playing small ball at the kids table.

Sorry to go all t rex...but our names are literally never ever ever in the mix...
                I'm fine with not going after Kawhi. He already made it known he wants to go to LA. Knowing how he handled the situation on the Spurs, he can make up some bullshit and not play for the Raptors.

Comment

• Nothing surprising here.. but it basically eliminates the 3-way trade that some concocted with DD going to LAC and Jordan going to Dallas.

Comment

• Would actually be hilarious if Dallas signs Capela or Cousins instead.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Would actually be hilarious if Dallas signs Capela or Cousins instead.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                        LOL Solid gif work, sir.

Comment

• http://thestar.com/amp/sports/raptors/2013/06/30/andrea_bargnani_trade_steal_for_raptors_kelly.html

5 years ago today my friends. We have come a long way.
                          My fav quote is at the beginning:

“It’s one thing to get someone to take your hot garbage. It’s another to convince them to pay you for it.”

Comment

• Lakers released Thomas Bryant. Pascal had a good chemistry with him during UCLA in this offseason runs.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              http://thestar.com/amp/sports/raptors/2013/06/30/andrea_bargnani_trade_steal_for_raptors_kelly.html

5 years ago today my friends. We have come a long way.
                              My fav quote is at the beginning:

“It’s one thing to get someone to take your hot garbage. It’s another to convince them to pay you for it.”
                              Man, I forgot how ruthless that was ...

Comment

• We've expressed interest in.....

https://twitter.com/kenmcmilliannba/...639946240?s=21

Thomas Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X