X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. NBA is a mockery...

Comment

• Unbelievable. I guess let's see if he even plays next year with the achilles ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Unbelievable. I guess let's see if he even plays next year with the achilles ...

Comment

• I'd almost be tempted to advocate for visiting teams to simply default every game at Oracle Arena - Warriors might go 82-0, but with no one (eventually) attending essentially Warrior practices, decline in television ratings etc, it might force the league to act to generate competitive balance

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            I think he has to take a real haircut to play there... right now they have 5.5M$ in available cap space and at most 8m$ for some type of Exception....

Boogie was thinking max deal .... thats quite a gap to rationalize....

but I would get to add another (i) to the depth chart if he did...
            Took the haircut.....Wrong barbershop...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• I have had it with the NBA!!

Comment

• The NBA is a staged marketing tool.

Its why I quit a few years ago...I come back here once ina while, like an addict, but in the end, I'm done with this shit.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Fans and old players did this with their “How many rings you got?” I blame people like Shaq specifically for popularizing that bullshit
                  Magic Johnson was even worse than Shaq when it came to ringzz. Kobe piled on that bandwagon too. No such thing as losing with honor anymore. Ends justifies the means, I guess.

Or you could go completely the other way like Lebron and just go for the maximizing your brand earning potential and the hell with winning.

Comment

• I don't even know what to say
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If I was one of the remaining unsigned free agents (especially the RFAs), I would be furious - this makes it more likely that middle-of-the-pack teams, especially in the West, aren't going to offer up the money that the players would expect, based on their performance - the team isn't likely to progress any further in the playoffs (if they make the playoffs), and the extra wins will mean a worse draft pick.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          I don't even know what to say

Comment

• The Warriors really are really ruining the NBA.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              NBA needs to solve this BS. This is just unfair. And that's a very bad look for the league.
                              In fairness nobody had the money to or didn't want to pay Cousins. The league fucked up in how they raised the cap. Get rid of the draft and max contracts.

Comment

• The next CBA going to be fun.... Small Revenue Market teams lining up against the Big Revenue Market teams....
                                Hard cap discussions should be legendary........
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X