This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    So rumblings that the 76ers are looking to pouch RC Buford from San Antonio to be their GM. Wonder if that nixed any potential Kawhi to Philly deal.. thus lowering their odds of acquiring him.

Wasn't Philly the only other (non LA) team that Kawhi might see him self resigning with? Seems strange that Philly has worse odds than Toronto in acquiring him.
    Because their package is way worse than ours unless they include Embiid or Simmons which they won't do.

Philly can sign him as a free agent next year, they will have the cap space. That way they don't have to give up anything. Same situation as the Lakers which is why both are willing to wait rather than give away young cheap assets on a season GSW is going do dominate regardless. If they trade young assets for him and their gutted teams don't play well Kawhi could peace out and set back their team several years.

Comment

• Another college/NBA players pickup game feat. Siakam.

Comment

• My prediction is that IF the Raptors land Kawhi.

1. He will be ready to play at season start.
        2. He will resign with Toronto.

Book it.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Another college/NBA players pickup game feat. Siakam.

How dare you post non Kawhi material here?!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Nah.

Vegas bookies know one thing:

Masai probably has more information about Kawhi's health and situation than anyone else(excl. spurs). That's it.
            I was waiting for the gambler (with all due respect) to weigh in on this. Any other thoughts?

Comment

• Here's my weird, bizarre, probably completely untrue, conspiracy theory:

What if Jakob Poeltl's foot infection is currently hold up the Kawhi trade?
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Here's my weird, bizarre, probably completely untrue, conspiracy theory:

Poeltl has to be part of the trade. It will be hilarious if Bargnani’s legacy is that he was traded for a pick that was ultimately used in a trade for a superstar.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Here's my weird, bizarre, probably completely untrue, conspiracy theory:

What if he has no foot infection?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    Because their package is way worse than ours unless they include Embiid or Simmons which they won't do.

Philly can sign him as a free agent next year, they will have the cap space. That way they don't have to give up anything. Same situation as the Lakers which is why both are willing to wait rather than give away young cheap assets on a season GSW is going do dominate regardless. If they trade young assets for him and their gutted teams don't play well Kawhi could peace out and set back their team several years.
                    Good, theoretically, for them but if Leonard agrees to a trade to Toronto I imagine that Toronto and Leonard will have agreed to a long term deal (or at least in principal agreed) and that 2019 free agency option will be off the table.

I still don't see in a Raps uniform but who knows...

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard and Pau Gosal
                      For
                      Lowry + OG + 2020 FRP

LET'S GET THIS DONE

DELON - VANVLEET
                      DEROZAN - MILES
                      LEONARD - POWELL
                      SIAKAM - IBAKA - GOSAL
                      VALANCIUNAS - JAKOB - GOSAL

This team gonna shit on the Celtics and Philly.
                      Gsw will beat us in 5, it's a success
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Good, theoretically, for them but if Leonard agrees to a trade to Toronto I imagine that Toronto and Leonard will have agreed to a long term deal (or at least in principal agreed) and that 2019 free agency option will be off the table.

I still don't see in a Raps uniform but who knows...
                        I don't think Toronto needs any agreements past this season. Just a gentlemen's agreement that he'll come in with an open mind and play hard.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• How about we get Leonard and trade him to Lakers mid season for lonzo, Ingram, kuzma, and a pick Lmfao
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            How about we get Leonard and trade him to Lakers mid season for lonzo, Ingram, kuzma, and a pick Lmfao
                            Because if the Lakers were going to trade Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma and a pick for Leonard, we wouldn't have any shot of trading for him.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              How about we get Leonard and trade him to Lakers mid season for lonzo, Ingram, kuzma, and a pick Lmfao
                              I'd rather have Leonard. He's the only one listed that will likely ever be a top 5 player, let alone top 15. That's how you win championships
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I don't think Toronto needs any agreements past this season. Just a gentlemen's agreement that he'll come in with an open mind and play hard.
                                Could be fair depending on what they give up....

I see you've survived Stampede so far - at least enough to work a computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X