X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebelrouser89 wrote: View Post
    I posted this on Reddit but thought I'd share here too:
    Kawhi's Mouthpiece aka Cris Carter's has a message for Raps

On FTF he basically says Kawhi is not playing for/going to Toronto. That the Raps don't even need to call Kawhi, they can just call CC and he will tell it to them! "It's not a Paul George situation, I have warned people."

I kind of believe some of what CC is saying. I don't think it's a PG situation bc i believe Kawhi has a peculiar personality and prob has his mind set on LA and isn't willing to be convinced otherwise. Also KL and his team seem toxic at this point and I want no parts of them. But I'm not Masai!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    @FTFonFS1: "You can call me. Don't call Kawhi, call me. And I'll let you know: he is not going to Toronto." — @criscarter80 https://twitter.com/FTFonFS1/status/...793734/video/1

Comment

• Well, can't say that's a positive sign.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

@FTFonFS1: "You can call me. Don't call Kawhi, call me. And I'll let you know: he is not going to Toronto." — @criscarter80 https://twitter.com/FTFonFS1/status/...793734/video/1

Anybody still defending this dude? Shaolin? Mixxaor?

Is he sti continuing to be a prima donna because tony parker hurt his feelings once?

If I'm the spurs at this point I leave him out to dry. Sit 2 years. Fuck up your big contract, and lose 2 prime seasons and some skill because you're not playing with the best.

What he "wants" is not fucking important. You're under contract for 11 more months to play basketball (a fucking game) for whoever employer acquired you. Moron.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Anybody still defending this dude? Shaolin? Mixxaor?

Is he sti continuing to be a prima donna because tony parker hurt his feelings once?

If I'm the spurs at this point I leave him out to dry. Sit 2 years. Fuck up your big contract, and lose 2 prime seasons and some skill because you're not playing with the best.

What he "wants" is not fucking important. You're under contract for 11 more months to play basketball (a fucking game) for whoever employer acquired you. Moron.
          I wish I can act like that towards my boss and do nothing and still get paid for a year...

Comment

If that is true, then Kawhi can just go fuck himself.

I'm starting to not like the idea of trading for that dude. The guy sounds poison.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Since when did this dude become Kawhi's official mouthpiece?
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• These guys pretty much sum up my stance on Kawhi for Demar as it stands. As I said earlier, Lowry and filler -- maybe. Serge and Powell -- definitely. Some of these proposals I'm hearing are insane. The Raps should give up how much for a rental? A guy who chose Toronto? AND arguably their two best prospects at positions of need? SMDH

Comment

• Imagine trading DeRozan, a guy who's loyal to the franchise, never even talked to other teams including the Lakers when he became a FA a couple of years ago for a guy like Kawhi who doesn't want to play here and might sit out the entire year if he gets traded here?

Again, if what Cris Carter saying is true. Then Kawhi can just go fuck himself. Dude sounds like the biggest primadonna in the history of basketball.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Since when did this dude become Kawhi's official mouthpiece?
                    Apparently he is friends with Kawhi’s uncle who is apart of Kawhi’s camp.

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

I think its time to switch focus to Jimmy Butler. Fuck Kawhi.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Imagine trading DeRozan, a guy who's loyal to the franchise, never even talked to other teams including the Lakers when he became a FA a couple of years ago for a guy like Kawhi who doesn't want to play here and might sit out the entire year if he gets traded here?

Again, if what Cris Carter saying is true. Then Kawhi can just go fuck himself. Dude sounds like the biggest primadonna in the history of basketball.
                        Agree was thinking the same thing. You can't do Derozan dirty like that. This sounds like it has a very real chance of blowing up in your face and making you look like a Mickey mouse franchise way worse than the Babcock and Vince debacle did. Could set back all this culture progress.

My best offer now is Ibaka Powell and a pick. Otherwise kick rocks.

Uncle Dennis is gonna learn real quick how fast your name can plummet in this league.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Trying to get DeMar to play defence might be a lower risk proposition than trying to outmaneuver Kawhi's camp for the ear of Kawhi Leonard.

Anyone still lamenting how patient and thorough MU is? Guy actually gets criticized for it as though it's a bad thing. BC would have made this trade 2 weeks ago and offered 50% of the roster and 3 burner accounts before the Spurs even asked.

Anyway, we'll see. No doubt part of the homework Masai need to do is sifting through all the noise around Kawhi. It's caused San Antonio enough headaches this season.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Dammit we've missed out on Garrett Temple

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Agree was thinking the same thing. You can't do Derozan dirty like that. This sounds like it has a very real chance of blowing up in your face and making you look like a Mickey mouse franchise way worse than the Babcock and Vince debacle did. Could set back all this culture progress.

My best offer now is Ibaka Powell and a pick. Otherwise kick rocks.

Uncle Dennis is gonna learn real quick how fast your name can plummet in this league.
                              Totally agree with this. Among the concerns with his health and the likelihood of not re-signing, now more and more stuff like this about his uncle's (mis)management of the process, etc... SAS leverage continues to nosedive.

Ujiri is already taking heat league-wide for firing Casey. The only place that move garnered any respect is in Toronto. Now you trade your most loyal player ever, and an All Star to boot, for a guy who apparently doesn't want to play here and has his mind made up that's he's going to control the process? Toronto would go from being an NBA darling for player development, culture, etc. in April back to being a laughingstock by August...
                              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Dammit we've missed out on Garrett Temple

Wait...Sacto is trading Temple away to get back McLemore?

The age old question remains: what the actual fuck is going on in Sacramento? I guess they're high on Davis(?).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X