Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean if Kawhi shows up this is a pretty good trade... For a year. Then no telling what. The cap gurus will have to chime in on how this looks if Leonard bolts.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Sure, whatever. Its only sports. If you live in Toronto though you're going to look a little silly.
      In fairness, Derozan’s fans are the most loyal fans.

Comment

• DanH. You were right. I'm stunned.

Love this trade, if its as reported, we keep Lowry, JV, OG, Siakam and Wright.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• MASAI STOP pls
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• For one season anyway we are the clearcut 2nd best team in the league.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So the Spurs were who were holding up the trade then. Guessing they were holding out for OG or Siakam. This is a really good trade. Plus; now we can see Bargs turned into Kawhi. Makes the Demar loss hurt less.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• mixxaor wrote: View Post

masai stop pls
                what????

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I mean if Kawhi shows up this is a pretty good trade... For a year. Then no telling what. The cap gurus will have to chime in on how this looks if Leonard bolts.
                  He doesn't want to play for us though...

Comment

• Source: Toronto's first-round pick to San Antonio is protected 1-20. After one year, it becomes two second-round picks.
                    Ujiri - this man is a magician

Comment

MASAI STOP pls
                      Well, Spurs know they can get a European player late in the draft and still win.

Comment

Comment

• Hey what the f*ck?

How did Masai even protect the 1st round pick from 1 to 20? Like ... how? I assumed that it would go unprotected at bare minimum.

Given how good this trade looks ... I ... am actually much much more concerned with Kawhi then before.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            In fairness, Derozan’s fans are the most loyal fans.
                            Do you have some data to support this claim that doesn't matter? lol

Comment

• OK i'm actually pretty happy with that trade honestly. Jakob is nice but i see him as having the most limited potential of our younger group.

Kyle - Green - Kawhi - OG/Serge/Pascal (matchup dependent?) - JV looks like a really great modern lineup on paper.

Poeltl's foot infection might be why this deal wasn't done earlier i guess.

Comment

• The Spurs must've valued DeMar very highly, we didn't really add much to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X