Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And strangely, this trade which Masai has pulled of injects a lot more confidence in me, for Nurse. Like Masai has gone all in so gotta believe he truly feels the same about the coach. Masai has done it again..

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Man, I'm getting excited about the possible line-up's next season!
      Just ridiculous

Comment

• They currently have 4 PGs. 2 can play SG, but what's the next move?
        Bummed out to lose Demar, but to keep Pascal and OG was a must.
        I don't like this trade, but it's a very good trade. As if I doubted Masai for a minute.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          They currently have 4 PGs. 2 can play SG, but what's the next move?
          Bummed out to lose Demar, but to keep Pascal and OG was a must.
          I don't like this trade, but it's a very good trade. As if I doubted Masai for a minute.
          Ha

Comment

• Now Nurse is no longer pressured as a coach to cater his offense on a SG with limitations, he can be more innovative. He at the same time will no longer dedicate his 1st year as a HC in trying to convince someone to play defense, or hide someone in guarding the best dynamic wings of the league.

Nurse let loose.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Please follow this up with some capsology knowledge with the moves made
              I have a whole article written that should be posting shortly.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Boucher for backup C? Do they make an offer to Bebe?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Thanks again Dan

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think Green is the piece we needed to partially hedge the risk for the worst case scenario.
                    A) He's one of the best SG defenders in the league, by impact measures, even now.
                    B) He's a good shooter.
                    C) He's expiring, so between he and Kawhi, the worst case scenario for the Raptors (Kawhi leaving) means saving over 30M dollars.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This from the Raptor Republic front page analysis:

"This deal is primarily about 2018-19, and the return allows Toronto to keep a strong focus on what happens after this window if things don’t work out, which is a nice down-side assurance."

Comment

Please provide a link when you can. By the way, it's not pimping your stuff when people ask for it. :-)

Comment

A) He's one of the best SG defenders in the league, by impact measures, even now.
                          B) He's a good shooter.
                          C) He's expiring, so between he and Kawhi, the worst case scenario for the Raptors (Kawhi leaving) means saving over 30M dollars.
                          Nice

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Please provide a link when you can. By the way, it's not pimping your stuff when people ask for it. :-)
                            I would like to second this as well.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

B) He's a good shooter.
                              I'm sorry, what?!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X