This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Unlike most, I couldn't care less about a Christmas game. In fact, I don't want one at all.
    Leave Christmas for famillies, including for the players and those that have to work at the arenas.
    Let's get our team validation in the playoffs, not through meaningless U.S. affirmation....
    Yeah, I'd rather not have to try and work watching a Raptors game into all the family stuff anyway.

Comment

• BTW...is there a way to buy shares in Oddshark? They were all over this.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        This is ridiculous.. but I like the idea of facing GSW.

Lowry/Kawhi/OG/Siakam/JV against Curry/Klay/KD/Green/Cousins.

I could see us winning a game, maybe two if we're lucky. Hell Houston won 3.
        Rockets are good. They have a iso focused system that plays to their strength.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          Rockets are good. They have a iso focused system that plays to their strength.
          Which may be more challenging to maintain with both Ariza and Mbah a Moute departing in Free Agency

Comment

• Finally some real nice breakdown from Nick Wright about Kawhi to Toronto, while Colin Cowdung is typical idiotic self.

Comment

• Nick Wright is actually a pretty decent analyst, he's just too much of a LeBron homer. His takes are usually pretty accurate and logical.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Nick Wright is actually a pretty decent analyst, he's just too much of a LeBron homer. His takes are usually pretty accurate and logical.
                I don't think you can be "too much of Lebron homer" given Lebron's track record of going 8 straight years to finals and winning 3.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I don't know actually .. I definitely see what you're saying, but I also think a big part of Lebron going to the Lakers was seeing how they treated Kobe in his later years (and how they continue to treat all of their past greats). The Lakers are notoriously loyal to their own, and I think players notice that, and respect it.
                  Because it's so hard to be loyal to HOF talent that wins you multiple championships.

Derozan is not Kobe, he's not in the same ballpark, he's not even in the same state that ballpark is in.

If DD had taken us to a single finals appearance he would still be here.

Comment

Raptors are still bad for ratings. I doubt we'll get Christmas.. unless we're playing a team like Boston or NY.
                    the schedule got leaked apparently and we got an early xmas game.

Comment

• One thing I like Nick Wright analysis (which i didnt even think of) was him touching about the fact that the pick send to the Spurs was a top 20 protected.

There is the chance that everything goes wrong with Kawhi and the rebuild might start at the trade deadline, therefore they could fall down.

Comment

cousins will be hobbled...

so really itsklay, kd, curry, green vs us... and i think we come out on top honestly. We are way more switcher than houston and our style is better than houston.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                          cousins will be hobbled...

so really itsklay, kd, curry, green vs us... and i think we come out on top honestly. We are way more switcher than houston and our style is better than houston.
                          Eh Houston is super underrated. That team was fantastic. Maybe with more seasoning for some of the young guys and Nurse, but that team was legitimately capable of beating GSW, not sure Raps are there.

Comment

• lmao

Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              lmao

are we doing the whole paul george... meeting this dude at the damn airport or some crap?

Comment

I want to see what Siakam looks like at the 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X