This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Highly unlikely but possible, if Cousins doesn’t pan out and KD or Curry get injured. Basically a lot of things have to go right for the Raptors to win a title.
    He says it's highly unlikely but this is the highest our ceiling has ever been.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I told myself that I wouldn't think too far ahead....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.05d828130650

....Too late.
      Cris Carter would shit his pants.

Comment

• It's crazy how much of the American media hate that a non-American team won the Kawhi lottery. They're all so flustered Toronto is a legit threat to be better than "their" teams.

Comment

• OOOh, a thought just flashed in my head....what if Messina had rubbed Kawhi or his uncle the wrong way? (Shut-up Keon

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            It's crazy how much of the American media hate that a non-American team won the Kawhi lottery. They're all so flustered Toronto is a legit threat to be better than "their" teams.
            Remember 1992 Blue Jays? Media reaction/Flag upside down in Atlanta. Once we won that series the media talk about baseball players not coming to Toronto died down. Though not likely (beating Golden State) it would be sweet if Raptors could do the same.

Comment

I told myself that I wouldn't think too far ahead....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.05d828130650

....Too late.
              The 2020 market is kind of soft. I would think the likely scenario would be throwing overpayments to Lowry, FVV and JV for one year, and re-enter in 2021 for Giannis.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                The 2020 market is kind of soft. I would think the likely scenario would be throwing overpayments to Lowry, FVV and JV for one year, and re-enter in 2021 for Giannis.
                Anthony Davis in 2020?

Comment

Anthony Davis in 2020?
                  That would be amazing.

Nice to have options. Swing at Davis. If you miss, maybe try for Draymond? If not, you buy one year from the existing team, run it back, and try again the following summer, when Giannis, Gobert, Oladipo, McCollum and Beal will be on the market.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    That would be amazing.

Nice to have options. Swing at Davis. If you miss, maybe try for Draymond? If not, you buy one year from the existing team, run it back, and try again the following summer, when Giannis, Gobert, Oladipo, McCollum and Beal will be on the market.
                    I will not allow myself to think an Anthony Davis/Kawhi Leonard pairing is possible.

But just for a second...

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Okay back to reality
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Go away for a couple months and next thing you know we got my favorite player.... Things change quickly. Here's to hoping Kawhi gives 100%, I don't want to be let down by who I think is the 2nd best player in the league. Even if he leaves I wouldn't care as long as he gives it his best shot in a Raptors uniform.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I will not allow myself to think an Anthony Davis/Kawhi Leonard pairing is possible.

But just for a second...

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Okay back to reality
                        This is the moment where your avatar makes the most sense.

Comment

• 26 hours since I heard the news..still surreal. God I hope this all works out as good as it could on paper..
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            26 hours since I heard the news..still surreal. God I hope this all works out as good as it could on paper..
                            What I'm looking forward to the most is the new Kyle/Demar bromance of Kawhi/OG. They'll bond over head nods.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              26 hours since I heard the news..still surreal. God I hope this all works out as good as it could on paper..
                              I feel like there's one more move coming.

Comment

• Spanish national team head coach Sergio Scariolo will join the Toronto Raptors with the role of an assistant coach. This will be Scariolo’s first full-time coaching job in the NBA.
                                https://www.eurohoops.net/en/nba-new...sistant-coach/

Comment

Working...
                                X