This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Wed like to resign him sure, but Raptors acquired him knowing the most likely scenario is hes a rental and did it anyway. Rationale being if you're going for it, youd rather take your chances with 1 year of Kawhi over 2 or 3 years of Derozan.

I don't see any logic to trading Kawhi if it's working, even if he says in public hes gone after playoffs. Itd still he full steam ahead into the post season that hes playing for us
    I agree with this.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maybe we should start hoping that the Lakers overachieve this year? Almost convincing themselves that they don't need Kawhi?

So then it becomes a choice between sticking with the Raps, or joining a team build around Lou Williams, lol.

Comment

Comment

• The Lakers and Clps really don't have any assets that i would want in exhange for Kawhi. Maybe Ingram? but i need to see more from him.

Just keep Kawhi the rest of next season and try to re-sign him in the offseasob. If he leaves then you rebuild.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            The Lakers and Clps really don't have any assets that i would want in exhange for Kawhi. Maybe Ingram? but i need to see more from him.

Just keep Kawhi the rest of next season and try to re-sign him in the offseasob. If he leaves then you rebuild.
            Masai was trying to trade up to get SGA. Rumors had it he was offering up DD but no takers. The Clippers drafted SGA. Kawhi wants to be in LA, hmm... Just coincidental but interesting.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Calgary is actually quite nice. They get chinooks. Look it up. Kawhi probably doesn't care about whether Toronto is the coldest place in Canada though.
              Except last winter we got hardly any chinooks. That freakin' sucked.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                Except last winter we got hardly any chinooks. That freakin' sucked.
                I moved away three years ago but I loved getting out in a t-shirt in February and I loved being able to clear my driveway of snow with a simple broom. I loved other things but we're talking winter right now.

Comment

I don’t do twitter so could someone ask Ric how Kyle Lowry is doing in Miami - I miss that guy. Also, how does he think DeRozan and LeBron will do in LA. It was so sad when DeMar signed with the Lakers.

Comment

Calgary is actually quite nice. They get chinooks. Look it up. Kawhi probably doesn't care about whether Toronto is the coldest place in Canada though.
                    I used to live there I know about the chinooks. But when those aren't happening it's unbearably cold sometimes. I've seen like low -40s or even -50 once with wind chill.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      I used to live there I know about the chinooks. But when those aren't happening it's unbearably cold sometimes. I've seen like low -40s or even -50 once with wind chill.
                      Oh yeah. There's nothing better than the moisture in your eyes and nose freezing within ten seconds of stepping outside.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        I don’t do twitter so could someone ask Ric how Kyle Lowry is doing in Miami - I miss that guy. Also, how does he think DeRozan and LeBron will do in LA. It was so sad when DeMar signed with the Lakers.
                        Woj who's way more credible than Bucher said that Philly and NY were two of theteams that Kawhi was considering. I'm no weatherman but i'm sure NY and Philly are both cold weather city.

Kawhi also stayed most of the playoffs in NY according to Woj. So i guess Kawhi really hates cold weather that much.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          I've lived here for 20 years it's never hit no -50. Maaaybe a couple days of -40 with windchill overnight. This ain't fucking Winnipeg
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Woj who's way more credible than Bucher said that Philly and NY were two of theteams that Kawhi was considering. I'm no weatherman but i'm sure NY and Philly are both cold weather city.

Kawhi also stayed most of the playoffs in NY according to Woj. So i guess Kawhi really hates cold weather that much.
                            "Never left his hotel room at the Toronto all star" maybe because he doesn't like going and hamming it up with Kevin hart and drake like the rest of these attention seeking doucheb- I mean players?

Comment

• Wheres christianL these days? Casey and DeRozan gone. JVs still here...but the backup that was gonna take his job is gone too.

I guess I know why there's an L after Christian. He can hold this one.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Wheres christianL these days? Casey and DeRozan gone. JVs still here...but the backup that was gonna take his job is gone too.

I guess I know why there's an L after Christian. He can hold this one.
                                damn lol

Comment

Working...
                                X