Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't believe Raptors were the top news of the off-season. Shit is crazy. We have Kawhi Leonard man
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...429583365?s=21

LoL Carmelo and protected first for Dennis Schroeder and Muscala. So Schroeder will play backup PG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Carmelo is going to Atlanta where the playas play and they ride on them thangz like every day??
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Carmelo is going to Atlanta where the playas play and they ride on them thangz like every day??
        He's likely going to Atlanta, to be bought out, and then play for Houston

Comment

• Mehlo.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            That’s what Woj says. He’s gonna be waived.

Comment

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...429583365?s=21

LoL Carmelo and protected first for Dennis Schroeder and Muscala. So Schroeder will play backup PG?

Makes sense for Atlanta. Schroder wanted out, they have the space to absorb and buy-out Carmelo, and they get a future asset out of it.

I don't know a ton about either Schroder or Muscala, maybe they'll be more useful to OKC then Carmelo was. Who knows
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

007 wrote: View Post
                Makes sense for Atlanta. Schroder wanted out, they have the space to absorb and buy-out Carmelo, and they get a future asset out of it.
                I like Schroder in OKC, but what’s his role there? He’s pretty much back to playing backup PG like when he used to backup Teague. He’s gonna get like no minutes in crunch time since they’ll likely play Westbrook, Roberson & George.

Comment

Yeah Atlanta gets a pick for their troubles. OKC got super lucky here. If they waived him they'd have to pay tax payments in future years. Now they don't have to.

Still don't get why Houston would want him. He'll make things worse not better.

Comment

I like Schroder in OKC, but what’s his role there? He’s pretty much back to playing backup PG like when he used to backup Teague. He’s gonna get like no minutes in crunch time since they’ll likely play Westbrook, Roberson & George.

You play Roberson if you're protecting a lead but Schroeder if you're chasing a lead or tight. Schroeder is a good player man russ can guard the 2, and George can also play the 4
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He's basically cap ballast. Needed to take a contract to make the deal work. And Schroder wanted to get out of Atlanta badly. I suspect OKC will try to find another team to take Schroder. If he's playing it'll be just in a backup roll.. but they also have Fatty.. I mean Felton, so who knows how it works out.

Comment

He wants to be a Raptor now because of Kawhi and Kyle.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I don't know a ton about either Schroder or Muscala, maybe they'll be more useful to OKC then Carmelo was. Who knows
                          They sent Schroder to the worst situation possible for him.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            I was just in Vegas. 38 degrees at 10:00 pm. We left our hotel to get in cabs. Think we spent about 30 minutes outside in 3 days.

This is stupid. Even for Bucher.
                            lmao i would die

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              He wants to be a Raptor now because of Kawhi and Kyle.
                              no thanks

Comment

• The Melo deal is now a three team trade

To OKC: Schroder and Timothe Luwawu-cabaret

To Philly: Muscala

To Atlanta: Melo and a first round pick (protected 1 to 14), Justin Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X