This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Is this being sarcastic? I only saw the last few minutes. Seemed pretty monotone and calm
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'm not encouraged

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        If MU brings the whole gang back for yet another season, my apathy level will be through the roof. 5 years of playoff disappointment. Team needs fresh leadership.
        My apathy level was already pretty high this year. Waiting to see the playoffs was the only thing that kept me going. If Casey is back I don't think I can carry that enthusiasm over to next year again. I have zero respect for him as a basketball mind.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nothing of substance was said except no tanking I guess...
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Looks like Jalen Rose and a bunch of other media guys read this forum. I suggested a Wiggins + a pick for DeRozan trade a couple of days ago, now you see it everywhere.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Nothing of substance was said except no tanking I guess...
              Real G's move in silence

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Looks like Jalen Rose and a bunch of other media guys read this forum. I suggested a Wiggins + a pick for DeRozan trade a couple of days ago, now you see it everywhere.
                They don't read the forum they just subscribe to t rex posts

Comment

• Thanks for summarizing the interviews guys.. can't get access from work today. But overall it seems like what I would expect going into something like this.. we've been there, done that how many times now?

Masai is not reactionary. He likes to take his time and "evaluate". It's getting pretty tiresome.

Might need to change my avatar if we continue to roll the same heads of the snake into next season.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    They don't read the forum they just subscribe to t rex posts
                    Smart
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Thanks for summarizing the interviews guys.. can't get access from work today. But overall it seems like what I would expect going into something like this.. we've been there, done that how many times now?

Masai is not reactionary. He likes to take his time and "evaluate". It's getting pretty tiresome.

Might need to change my avatar if we continue to roll the same heads of the snake into next season.
                      Why is getting tiresome? You've despised the successes of the last 5 years? Or you'd rather have some wild and crazy general manager?

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Casey and Masai apparently met with every member of the team except for Ibaka, which increases my belief that Ibaka, at least, is going to be gone sooner rather than later. Call it the Patrick Patterson Principle.
                        He could well be shopped but I firmly believe that's just coincidence or Casey would just have said he's met with most all the players and will get to the rest shortly rather than leave that open to speculation.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Thanks for summarizing the interviews guys.. can't get access from work today. But overall it seems like what I would expect going into something like this.. we've been there, done that how many times now?

If this was anyone other than Masai Ujiri this would be summarized as a laundry list of excuses and random ramblings. I'm curious to see how the media writes this up. Casey was far more clear and composed.

Oh well. I guess all we can do is hope for the best.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Ok, Masai.

Totally, put it on him. Another playoff performance like this, fire him. Then watch him get hired by someone else in literally ten seconds.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              Totally, put it on him. Another playoff performance like this, fire him. Then watch him get hired by someone else in literally ten seconds.
                              Nah, don't worry Jimi, Masai will get it done.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Why is getting tiresome? You've despised the successes of the last 5 years? Or you'd rather have some wild and crazy general manager?
                                If I'm being 100% honest, out of the past 5 years, 3 of them have left me with a nasty feeling all summer. That is, all 3 sweeps.

Those 3 years felt like a massive failure to meet expectations. That's the part I despise. And if the same core is brought back, it's hard to expect anything but a 4th failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X