• Thanks for coming out Charlotte
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raps are folding Hornets
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                how long do ou guys think OG will be out for
                no one knows... but i know he's had ankle problems for a while, there was another game not too long ago where the ankle was bothering him.

For me it's better to not make it a chronic issue and let him rest for a few weeks -- Miles and Powell can handle the duties until he's rested.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks JV is a BETTER 3pt shooter than Siakam? and yet Siakam takes more 3's than JV.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looks like we get our first look of Malachi today.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Getting so tired of the US media.

We pick up Dirk at the trade deadline and i can't find one goddamn report on it.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Today's game is the only time I'm cheering for Boston. First is important, but Cleveland still sucking is even more important. We gotta hope this chemistry experiment doesn't work for them
                        I think they will be. I love all the guys they brought in and they pretty much got rid of all the cancers. All they need are guys who will play hard and hit 3's alongside Lebron. They have that now. Oh and they have youth as well so they can play faster now.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Starters look like they're gonna have another 4th quarter off
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Am I the only one who thinks JV is a BETTER 3pt shooter than Siakam? and yet Siakam takes more 3's than JV.
                            Siakam is a horrible 3 point shooter -- only 17% from 3 this year (exactly 17 made from 100 attempts). I honestly dont know why he is allowed to shoot a 3.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Am I the only one who thinks JV is a BETTER 3pt shooter than Siakam? and yet Siakam takes more 3's than JV.
                              Right now i'm wondering who's better between JV and Lowry tbqh.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                how long do ou guys think OG will be out for
                                I say keep him out until after the all star break. No need to rush. That gives him enough time to get back to 100%. He's also a rookie and could probably use some rest to be honest
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X