Game #55: Toronto Raptors 123 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    It really feels like ESPN is trolling sometimes. Or they just don't know anything about this team? 43 wins? and who in their right mind would put the Hornets over the Raptors in the standings?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Two things I really liked about that game. That was perfect DD. Enough scoring, 3/6 from 3, 8 assists and pretty good defence. The second thing was another game with over 40% from 3 as a team. This has been happening more of late; probably because CJ is getting more and better looks. Not much NOT to like about this game other than OGs ankle. It didn't look severe though. Never felt better about this team.

Comment

• Watching ABC -- they still talking Celts and Cavs, ignoring the Raps... it's unreal how bias American media is.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
          Two things I really liked about that game. That was perfect DD. Enough scoring, 3/6 from 3, 8 assists and pretty good defence. The second thing was another game with over 40% from 3 as a team. This has been happening more of late; probably because CJ is getting more and better looks. Not much NOT to like about this game other than OGs ankle. It didn't look severe though. Never felt better about this team.
          Demar's passing and his improvement at 3 has really pushed him into top 5 guard territory now in the league behind Curry, Harden, Thompson and maybe Irving...

Comment

Two things I really liked about that game. That was perfect DD. Enough scoring, 3/6 from 3, 8 assists and pretty good defence. The second thing was another game with over 40% from 3 as a team. This has been happening more of late; probably because CJ is getting more and better looks. Not much NOT to like about this game other than OGs ankle. It didn't look severe though. Never felt better about this team.
            I will say it again, when we are hitting our 3's not many teams can beat us with the way we play defence.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• On the Celtic-Cav pre game show they are still referring to the Celtics as the #1 seed. What are they going to do when the Raptors are in first by say.....4 games? Probably still talk about the Cavs and then in the spring pick the Raptors as most likely to lose in a first round upset. I'm already starting to worry about Philly, Embiid and the whistle. But I shouldn't

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Demar's passing and his improvement at 3 has really pushed him into top 5 guard territory now in the league behind Curry, Harden, Thompson and maybe Irving...
                League with Irving Thompson butler, lillard. Behind only Curry, harden and Westbrook
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Bahahhhahaha I am still in shock that they disrespected us THIS much. Like I get American media doesn't like our playoff performances but damn. This was too much
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• On this 5 game win streak the Raptors have won every game by 15+, 4 of them by 20+

Also, only two players have reached the 30 minute mark in any of those games: DeMar played 30 minutes against Portland and FVV played 31 against Boston
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Highest ELO score of franchise history now, at 1676.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...e-nba/#raptors

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        He's right.

I'm kind of surprised that Sac would make that deal. Richardson is raw but looks like he could contribute something right now. Are they also intrigued by Bruno's freakish length? If only that was all there was to playing basketball....

Comment

I'm kind of surprised that Sac would make that deal. Richardson is raw but looks like he could contribute something right now. Are they also intrigued by Bruno's freakish length? If only that was all there was to playing basketball....
                          They got a bunch of SGs already. He would never find minutes.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Itching to see what they're going to look like in the postseason

Comment

On the Celtic-Cav pre game show they are still referring to the Celtics as the #1 seed. What are they going to do when the Raptors are in first by say.....4 games? Probably still talk about the Cavs and then in the spring pick the Raptors as most likely to lose in a first round upset. I'm already starting to worry about Philly, Embiid and the whistle. But I shouldn't
                                Raptors could go 82-0 and beat every team by 100 points and American media still won't talk about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X