2018 Buyouts? Who's going where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    No, skinny and questionable decision making.
    what, you don't think Siakim can guard LBJ as effectively as anyone else on the team, or any potential buyout candidate?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
      what, you don't think Siakim can guard LBJ as effectively as anyone else on the team, or any potential buyout candidate?
      I think he can guard as well anyone not named OG, I don't think he's a defensive stopper by any stretch. He's good at stopping fast breaks or working within team defense, he's not a great man defender..yet
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think he can guard as well anyone not named OG, I don't think he's a defensive stopper by any stretch. He's good at stopping fast breaks or working within team defense, he's not a great man defender..yet
        So we agree pretty much, although you think there is a larger gap between Pascal and OG than I do. I'd give the nod to OG in one on one with LBJ, but Pascal is a great option to throw at him for 10-15 min a game.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          So we agree pretty much, although you think there is a larger gap between Pascal and OG than I do. I'd give the nod to OG in one on one with LBJ, but Pascal is a great option to throw at him for 10-15 min a game.
          Pascal is an enigma like his offence game, looks brilliant defending one game and looks horrible the next. OG is more of a Steady Eddie with solid defense who may have a few hiccups here and there.

Comment

• Apparently trouble in paradise as kawhi is unhappy in San Antonio

Man imagine masai could make an off-season push...we just don't have what it takes I'm afraid.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Apparently trouble in paradise as kawhi is unhappy in San Antonio

Man imagine masai could make an off-season push...we just don't have what it takes I'm afraid.
              We do but it would leave the cupboard rather light...Beside's I would be leery of trading for him since he doesn't seem to heal properly.

Also he is a free agent in the summer of 2019...so questionable health and loyalty is a bad investment. Better to try to sign him when he becomes a free agent.
              Last edited by Hotshot; Thu Feb 22, 2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

OG + JV let's do this!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  OG + JV let's do this!
                  Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Comment

• Damn, Cav's signed Marcus Thornton. He's was a pretty good sharp shooter back in the day and I was hoping the Rap's might take a chance on him

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Damn, Cav's signed Marcus Thornton. He's was a pretty good sharp shooter back in the day and I was hoping the Rap's might take a chance on him
                      You're thinking of the wrong Marcus Thornton. They are signing this guy (from the G League):

Not this guy (who's in China):

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        You're thinking of the wrong Marcus Thornton. They are signing this guy (from the G League):

Not this guy (who's in China):

Whoa, thanks for catching that. I wonder if Masaii would have any interest in the one currently playing in China and if he could even sign him at this point?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Whoa, thanks for catching that. I wonder if Masaii would have any interest in the one currently playing in China and if he could even sign him at this point?
                          There was a report on Feb 5 that he just signed a new deal to play in China.. He's not going to be available.

Comment

I'm more afraid that the Cav's may try to pair him up with LeBron in the hopes of getting James to sign.

Comment

His switch-ability and overall mobility is pretty great. He's still thin but like he has the body of a 4. I think he'll get alot more of the tough assignments than you think and deservedly so.

I'm far more concerned about his offense but even in that regard he's better than alot of the alternatives because of his handle and ability to finish at the rim.

Comment

• Could this mean Mo Speights is being bought out? If so, I'd definitely be interested in him.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X