2018 Buyouts? Who's going where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Could this mean Mo Speights is being bought out? If so, I'd definitely be interested in him.
    I would put that far down on the list of reasons why Mo isn't going on the trip - it's only a two game trip (Saturday/Monday), so he would be 'home' before the end of February.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Could this mean Mo Speights is being bought out? If so, I'd definitely be interested in him.
      I'd bring in, cut that wart off his head, then release him
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ilyasova would be a good pick up

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Comment

• There is a guy we could use. Can shoot the 3 and grab boards. We need a guy that can do both.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Ilyasova would be a good pick up
                I could see him going back to Philly. They have 3 backup PFs (Amir, Booker, Holmes) who can't shoot outside of 3 ft. And then there's Simmons who they need to surround with shooters. And BC who we all know likes to overpay for everything.

Comment

• Ilyasova would be a good fit here, but he'd expect minutes, so the question is whether you are willing to bury Siakam somewhat for a while, potentially for the rest of the season unless a specific matchup calls for a shot of extra defence.

Can always bring Siakam back into the rotation if Ily proves a poor fit - the question is whether the team is willing to bury Pascal in the first place. If their interest of genuine, have to think they are at lease open to the idea.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Ilyasova would be a good fit here, but he'd expect minutes, so the question is whether you are willing to bury Siakam somewhat for a while, potentially for the rest of the season unless a specific matchup calls for a shot of extra defence.

Can always bring Siakam back into the rotation if Ily proves a poor fit - the question is whether the team is willing to bury Pascal in the first place. If their interest of genuine, have to think they are at lease open to the idea.
                    Yep, and I dunno if I am comfortable burying siakam. If it was bosh? Absolutely. I'm not even convinced ilya is even a better overall player than Pascal anymore, especially factoring chemistry

Comment

• I don't know what I would do either. It's at the very least an interesting test of the balance the team has struck between winning and development. Adding a veteran who can shoot, and playing him, is at least theoretically a win now move.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        I don't know what I would do either. It's at the very least an interesting test of the balance the team has struck between winning and development. Adding a veteran who can shoot, and playing him, is at least theoretically a win now move.
                        In most instances yes. The best 5 man lineup in the NBA is nothing to mess with

Comment

• I think we should get him. Siakam is good, but he's not regular. Having Ersan gives you another NBA caliber option.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I'd bring in, cut that wart off his head, then release him
                            *I apologize ahead of time for the personal appearance smack in this post. It is not just my personal feelings, but those of many of us*

We all(I) thought DeMar was gonna get rid of that goiter when he got the 9 figure contract, but it still hasn't happened. Maybe we don't have the docs in Canada.

Comment

• Ersan for sure over Siakam, unless you need a energy boost or a his length on D.

Imagine Delon and VV’s drive and kick game with CJ and Ersan sitting in the corners. That’s deadly!

Actually there’s lineups where you can play Siakam at the 5 with those four. A runner with 4 gunners.

Comment

• This is the guy I’ve been waiting for, hopefully Masai can get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X