No announcement yet.

Game #56: Miami Heat 112 - Toronto Raptors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we win this, it will be our first bad win in a while lol.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's amazing we won so many games in the past with the Ride & Die style. Kyle and DeMar are seriously underrated.

Comment

• Miami fucked up shoulda fouled siakam right away and put him on the line
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          Paskal has to make up for the last second defensive fuck up from the last game,
          Atta boy P Skills

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            The 3 guard lineup has always been bad for us. So I'm not shocked lol. When will casey learn when it comes to that.
            He doesn't, that's his favorite closing move.

Comment

• Will be kinda hilarious if the Raptors drop 2 games to the Heat by just playing iso-ball down the stretch.

Comment

• Derozan hits the FT to put us up by 4. Still livid. We are better than this. Casey played right into Spoelstra's hand.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  It's amazing we won so many games in the past with the Ride & Die style. Kyle and DeMar are seriously underrated.
                  For real, at least in those games they had taken 30 shots each so they were hot

Comment

• Kyle Lowry on late free throws is "Mr 1 for 2" lol
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Derozan hits the FT to put us up by 4. Still livid. We are better than this. Casey played right into Spoelstra's hand.
                      he always does

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        These DeRozan and Lowry shots in crunch time are starting to look like the worst of raptors playoff basketball
                        Their selfish play sticks out like an eyesore now that we've become reacquainted with normal basketball.

Comment

• I'm getting major flashbacks right now, it's not pretty
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            If we win this, it will be our first bad win in a while lol.
                            Yeah it feels like a road game, even the refs suck.

Comment

• Positive: Clutch minutes for starters
                              Negative: Starters stunk in the clutch
                              Summary: Casey going off after this game

Comment

• Was no need for Kyle to come back... hopefully Casey learned his lesson.

Comment

Working...
                                X