Game #56: Miami Heat 112 - Toronto Raptors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    I think we know which team we don't want to face in the 1st round.
    Fuck that! If we are afraid of a first round opponent then we ain't good as we think we are.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I'm getting major flashbacks right now, it's not pretty
      They let their foot off the pedal while Miami floored it

Take the W though
      OG is our king

Comment

• Casey - NEVER BRING BACK THE STARTERS WHNE YOUR BENCH MOB IS DOING THE JOB IN THE 4TH!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          Casey - NEVER BRING BACK THE STARTERS WHNE YOUR BENCH MOB IS DOING THE JOB IN THE 4TH!
          Honestly don't know why he did. It should be common knowledge by now that the Raptors have one of the best benches in the league and they were playing well. No reason to bring in the starters.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            I think we know which team we don't want to face in the 1st round.
            I'd love to play the Heat in the 1st round.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Fuck that! If we are afraid of a first round opponent then we ain't good as we think we are.
              This is very true though. If we have to be afraid of Philly or Miami we are pretenders.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• well kyle and demar almost managed to throw it away but failed.

Kyle's decision making is miles worse than van Vleet's.

Comment

• Lowry at least acknowledged that they fell into poor shot selection late and wasn't happy in the post game interview
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Spoelstra is da man.

Comment

• Honestly if they end up meeting us in the first round, I think the Raps will know not to coast against them. I’m not too worried, we’re the better team if we focus
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Man, we actually needed Kyle's halftime buzzer beater. lol.

Comment

• Well the Heat play hard.. they are desperate.... and the Raps let a game they had by the throat come back to life...
                          but one thing makes me smile....

watching that punk ass dwyane wade lose.... damn thats satifsying...
                          he messed up the Bulls.. and left...
                          and helped mess up the new look lebrons and left...
                          and hopefully he tries to hold the ball for the heat down the stretch and messes them up to......
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Lowry at least acknowledged that they fell into poor shot selection late and wasn't happy in the post game interview
                            Lowry and DeROzan just alternated taking bad shots late in the 4th.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That game shouldn't have been this close. Casey..... you have made a lot of smart choices this year, but this is a game in which you use Jonas to the fullest of his ability. He hardly saw the ball all night..... you should have had him attacking Hassan & Bam inside.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                This is very true though. If we have to be afraid of Philly or Miami we are pretenders.
                                Sixers aren't scary. They're a good team, but have no Playoff experience. Heat are a good team, but easily beatable.

Comment

Working...
                                X