Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Like System I guess?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      RIP Like System I guess?
      That would suck! It was so convenient to just tell people you agree or they said something good without having to quote them and drag it on
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        RIP Like System I guess?
        No, still working on it. I have hope.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          No, still working on it. I have hope.
          Keep us posted! In Arsenalist we trust

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tapatalk is working which is great, but I’m having one small issue and I’m wondering if anyone else is having this issue as well. Any thread I open keeps going back to the same post even though I have my settings set to open to first unread post. Anyone else experiencing this? It’s extremely aggravating.

Comment

Glad to have tapatalk back, but I'm experiencing the same issue as Maury as well with it

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna get 'like' thing working soon. Will look at other stuff right after. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hi - Like button should be good now. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Comment

In addition, to increase security, we're now using HTTPS/SSL to deliver all content on the blog and forum site.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                      In addition, to increase security, we're now using HTTPS/SSL to deliver all content on the blog and forum site.

#WengerOut

Comment

Another one:

After visiting the forums and clicking on the RR logo at top of page...instead of getting directed to the site Main page i get the Forums main page and minus my logon info necessitating another entry requirement of id, password and remember tick. I assume this was not intended in the upgrade. Thanks.
                        Last edited by Bendit; Sat Feb 17, 2018, 03:30 PM. Reason: Correction: While the id is blanked out I do not have to re-logon to continue accessing the forums. Apologies.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Another one:

After visiting the forums and clicking on the RR logo at top of page...instead of getting directed to the site Main page i get the Forums main page and minus my logon info necessitating another entry requirement of id, password and remember tick. I assume this was not intended in the upgrade. Thanks.
                          The logo takes us to https://raptorsrepublic.com instead of to https://www.raptorsrepublic.com. The latter being the main site home page. I'm with yah.. would prefer it to go to the main page too with that link. But a minor nuisance, that's all.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            The logo takes us to https://raptorsrepublic.com instead of to https://www.raptorsrepublic.com. The latter being the main site home page. I'm with yah.. would prefer it to go to the main page too with that link. But a minor nuisance, that's all.
                            Thank you. This has been fixed.

Comment

Seems to be working well. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

What's going on with the server?

Comment

Working...
                                X