No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 122 - Chicago Bulls 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say that when I watched Shaq in his prime the thing that stood out for me was his speed. He had a big, big frame, but he could move it around very fast. At least, that is my recollection. In his prime mind you. He did let himself go near the end of his career and then depended on his bulk a lot more.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      I will say that when I watched Shaq in his prime the thing that stood out for me was his speed. He had a big, big frame, but he could move it around very fast. At least, that is my recollection. In his prime mind you. He did let himself go near the end of his career and then depended on his bulk a lot more.
      Yep, 7 foot 325lb small forward. Shame about them free throws, t changed how teams could guard him. Its why I cannot ever give him the Greatest ever title. But if he had of been an 80% Ft shooter...hjahahahahahahahah hahahhaa not even close

Comment

• Shaq was HUGE. Wrestler the Big Shows ACTUAL height and weight (not what WWE has said) is about 6'11, 450 lbs. He looks like the Normal Show next to Shaq

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Always fun to watch. Give me prime Dream over prime Shaq anyday.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Shaq tears every one of those guys in two in his prime. So you guys are either too young to have seen any of them, or, have a lot of aluminum pans.
              Shaq was just heavy as shit, you strip his extra 50 pounds away and he's no longer over powering guys. When it comes to skill The Dream and Duncan were next level man.

Comment

• Haven't read this yet, about to, but here's the Ringer imagining a final between the Rockets and the Raptors.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/2...ets-nba-finals
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Shaq was just heavy as shit, you strip his extra 50 pounds away and he's no longer over powering guys. When it comes to skill The Dream and Duncan were next level man.
                  You think Shaq in his Phoenix/Boston/Cleveland days was the same size as the dude on the Magic and Lakers? Big fella was pretty nimble in his early days and in his prime. Much quicker and way more dominant than my man Timmy D.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    You think Shaq in his Phoenix/Boston/Cleveland days was the same size as the dude on the Magic and Lakers? Big fella was pretty nimble in his early days and in his prime. Much quicker and way more dominant than my man Timmy D.
                    Yup. Dude was, without a doubt, a small forward in a Giants body. He went coast to coast routinely. It was scary

Comment

• not just another stiff

Comment

• Speaking of Shaq.... I'm pretty sure he's the reason why the NBA allowed zone defense to come back into the game. Nobody could guard him 1-on-1 with the rules at that time. When the league changes the rules to slow you down, that's total domination.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Speaking of Shaq.... I'm pretty sure he's the reason why the NBA allowed zone defense to come back into the game. Nobody could guard him 1-on-1 with the rules at that time. When the league changes the rules to slow you down, that's total domination.
                          Shaq distorted the game in a way few players ever have. He was the most dominant player in the league in his prime and his size was only part of it. I can only imagine that anyone who thinks he was just a big fat guy who bullied people never saw him play.

Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Shaq distorted the game in a way few players ever have. He was the most dominant player in the league in his prime and his size was only part of it. I can only imagine that anyone who thinks he was just a big fat guy who bullied people never saw him play.
                              Definitely wasn't a big fat guy in his younger days. He was just a freak of nature, being that big, yet quick/agile at the same time.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Haven't read this yet, about to, but here's the Ringer imagining a final between the Rockets and the Raptors.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/2...ets-nba-finals
                                Would be the NBA's worst nightmare if it happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X