PG: Kris Dunn
    SG: Zach LaVine
    SF: Justin Holiday
    PF: Lauri Markkanen
    C: Robin Lopez

Last Meeting
    NOVEMBER 7, 2017
    BULLS 114 RAPTORS 119
    It was a 29-26 first quarter which saw Toronto happily trade buckets with the conference-worst Chicago Bulls. After an atrocious performance versus Washington, fans and Toronto players alike wanted an encouraging start. It wasn’t perfect, but it wasn’t bad either. The 2nd quarter was another story. The Raptors second unit came into the game and blew the lid off this one. Everyone seemed involved and the first half effort was the best from this Toronto team since Portland. The Bulls were outscored a whopping 36-19 in the second frame. The Bulls made a late comeback after Toronto moved into their usual 4th quarter-heavy isolation sets. It was an unacceptable final six-or-so minutes from Toronto. Toronto shot the lights out from deep. For a team not known for its three point ability, the Raptors shot 13 for 23 in this one. Save for CJ Miles, we know this team doesn’t have a true knockdown 3PT shooter. The charitable ball movement from the entire team facilitated open shots, which Toronto took advantage of.

Keys To The Game:

1) Pass the ball, rack up the assists!
    2) Use your depth to your advantage! Blow out the Bulls and rest the starters in the 4th!!
    3) You're the better team, play like it!
    4) Score more points than the opposing team!

Let's Go Raptors!!!!

One word: Trust.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Wanna see 48 minutes in this one. With the wake up call tonight, absolutely no excuse for a letdown game tomorrow, pre-break game be damned.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Wanna see 48 minutes in this one. With the wake up call tonight, absolutely no excuse for a letdown game tomorrow, pre-break game be damned.
        You tell 'em

Comment

Keep it goin' Z.

Comment

I dunno...Raps looking to avenge a hit they took one year ago to the day...playing Chicago....on Valentines Day....got a feeling that one way or other, it's going to be a massacre

Comment

I'm nervous about this game. We've seen the lack of concentration before, leading into the allstar break.

We can only hope we've learned from the past, and/or that Chicago is even more focused on their upcoming vacation.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I'm nervous about this game. We've seen the lack of concentration before, leading into the allstar break.

We can only hope we've learned from the past, and/or that Chicago is even more focused on their upcoming vacation.
                I'm hoping last night was enough of a kick in the ass to get them to execute tonight.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Can we get more Tsn games? I feel like it's been 80% Leo this year
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Can we get more Tsn games? I feel like it's been 80% Leo this year
                    I remember writing an angry email to TSN years ago. Swirsky was unavailable (for whatever reason), so they subbed in Farhan Lalji instead, someone who's never called a basketball game in his life. He got players' names wrong, incorrectly assumed a foul call on every whistle, and generally had little idea of what was happening on the court at any moment.

Give me Leo, please

Comment

Yeah, these games are always horrendous. Players, coaches and refs all want to catch flights to go home/all star game/vacation. Just need to come out in the first half and get a lead to get the Bulls thinking about starting their time off early...

Comment

Big trap game here.. should be an easy win, but Lowry, DD and JV all played over 30 minutes last night. Hope the bench goes on fire and we beat them handily.

Comment

I remember writing an angry email to TSN years ago. Swirsky was unavailable (for whatever reason), so they subbed in Farhan Lalji instead, someone who's never called a basketball game in his life. He got players' names wrong, incorrectly assumed a foul call on every whistle, and generally had little idea of what was happening on the court at any moment.

Give me Leo, please
                          Well, the Jays had Matt Devlin call a few games last year and he was generally not well received. I thought he did a decent job but it was obvious that baseball was not his greatest sport of knowledge ....

Comment

Buck and pat are a nearly impossible bar to measure up to, especially for a local broadcast. Jays fans don't know how good they have it
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Big trap game here.. should be an easy win, but Lowry, DD and JV all played over 30 minutes last night. Hope the bench goes on fire and we beat them handily.
                              DanH wrote: View Post
                              I'm hoping last night was enough of a kick in the ass to get them to execute tonight.
                              The Raps will execute tonight and the "loss" to the Heat is good for Casey as he can keep pounding home the message with vindication that if you come off the game plan or lose focus for any time during the 48 minutes thats what happens....Every confidence the Raps win by double digits tonight.

The Heat are a good team coached by a really good coach who want to make the playoffs. They busted their ass to win last night as well. A worthy opponent who didn't quit when they got down (see charlotte) ...The Bulls are a much lesser opponent who are playing out the string this year...They get surrounded by the marketing shit for the suckers that talks about a team on the rise.. fun to watch...but they suck cuz they are supposed to suck.

Every confidence the Raps win by double digits tonight and hit the break out in front of the pack with both the Chowderheads and the NewLook Lebrons staring up.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Feb 14, 2018, 02:14 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X