Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Whats the deal? We get free Popeyes?
    Yeah free popeyes with purchase of drink (cheap bastards) they also changed it from 10 to 12 threes.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Still can't believe we don't get one rising star out of our 1 American or 3 world players.What is harder to believe is that we have so many young players that are this good.

Comment

• the Raptors had 6 players in double digits tonight and DeMar wasn't one of them

Comment

• Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Whats the deal? We get free Popeyes?
            If the Raptors make 12 3s in a game , you get a free 3 piece tenders order *IF* you have downloaded the Raptors app (The coupon you present at Popeyes appears on the app)

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/pope...-only-2141419/

Comment

• Just swept the season series! Thanks for coming out, Bulls! A few years ago y'all terrified me, how times have changed! Whatta time to be aliveee

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Siakam's evolution into Poor Man's Giannis continues
                Yup....some of the nasty criticism in these channels has gotten quieter of late. He just works and works and his actual skills are improving as the season goes on. Even his 3s are looking better. I see him as a key player, maybe a starter for a long time on this team. How could any coach not want a guy with his positive attitude? His best bud is quite the nice player as well. If they both go to the Demar Derozan School of Shooting this summer.......could be deadly.

Comment

• Comment

• Someone said if you win 40 before you lose 20 you're elite. I guess we're elite then lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Someone said if you win 40 before you lose 20 you're elite. I guess we're elite then lol
                      It was Phil Jackson's measuring stick.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        It was Phil Jackson's measuring stick.
                        Oh okay then nevermind lol. I don't trust that man anymore lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Oh okay then nevermind lol. I don't trust that man anymore lol
                          looool

Comment

• Celts lose :-)

Comment

Someone said if you win 40 before you lose 20 you're elite. I guess we're elite then lol
                              It must be 50, because .667 win % is not close to being elite in the NBA

Comment

• 2 games up at first place. Hell of a time to be a raps fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X