Who are your top 5 NBA players of All-Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puffer wrote: View Post
    Man, nobody talks about Shawn Kemp. I remember him kind of tearing up the league.
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Every cool kid in my school with any playground cred had a KEMP or a WEBBER jersey
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    The 96 Finals was easily the most I was excited about any Jordan Finals match-up. It was MJ's first year back after baseball, the 72 win Bulls team, and the Payton-Kemp Sonics were a ton of fun - a 64 win team themselves. The Sonics at least made you think maaaaayyyybeee. The back to back Jazz Finals no one really doubted the Bulls would put them away without too much trouble. Stockton/Malone were never going to beat MJ's Bulls.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      In today's game, Kemp gets a double-tech, and 5-game suspension for taunting.....

Comment

My fave players from the get -go:

Tim Hardaway - GSW/Mia
        Shawn Kemp - Sea
        Gary Payton - Sea
        Alonzo Mourning - Cha/Mia
        Shaquille O'Neal - Orl
        Vince Carter - Tor
        Chris Bosh - Tor
        LeBron James - Cle/Mia
        Toronto Raptors - Any Name/All-Time

Yea I went over... Big Whoop, yawannafightaboutit?

Comment

First player I ever liked was Dominique Wilkins. I got a free poster and hung it on a bare wall. I was a Hockey player and didn't even know who he was.

Turns out, I liked him anyhow once I started playing ball and knew who he was. And I hated Jordan, still do.

Next was a 2 player tandem.... Thomas and Dumars. I was a 2-guard in Grade 10 so I loved learning how to shoot off screens watching these two guys...they were money from the elbow.

Karl Malone. I don't need to explain it, he was a beast, and played like a Hockey player, he wasn't a pussy.

Kevin Mchale had the best footwork I have ever seen, still, he and Kakeem.

Damon Stoudamire was inspirational as the Raps first leader....watching him take down the NBA created super ratings team, the 70 win Bulls. (trust, you would have had to full on destroy them to get a win.... the NBA made sure of that that year)

Vince Carter. Beast

Lastly, I loved Steve Nash for playing the game the way it should be played, both on and off the court. He was perfect.

Almost all players under the age of 25 now. They are going back to basics, putting 2 decades of AND1 BS and NBA driven so called "star" bullshit behind us. They can all play the game it seems, and they are all freak athletes.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Stockton/Malone were never going to beat MJ's Bulls.
            In a fair game they would have been at least even. Nothing was fair against Jordan. The NBA propped that prick up like no other.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              C:\> cd \games\sierra
              C:\games\sierra> larry.exe
              hahjahahahahahaa

Comment

Working...
              X