No announcement yet.

2018 All-Star Weekend Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone watched the Celeb game, I'm curious, did they freeze out and completely snub the Arcade Fire guy this year? After he manned up and used the mic for good in his speech last year I'm surprised those crooked bastards let him in the building...but he's definitely a better class player than the other celebs.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      They do their hugs instead.. however fake they really are. NBA needs more hate like the old days hahaha
      All the hugging before and after the game is the worst part of the sport
      You want to ask how the wife and kids are or make dinner plans with the enemy, do it in the tunnel after the game lol

Comment

Well the NBA is a slaves vs. owners league. They don't look at it like the fans look at it.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          he only went 9.91, he isnt fast. STFU man, you're talking out of your ass, he's a child still. People talk shit just to talk shit and its lame.
          Another rage out when someone provides an evidence based opinion? Not surprised. Doesn’t seem like you know anything about Track and Field and you didn’t read my post. By the way, if you’re a professional athlete people are gonna criticize you. Especially when the Canadian media is hyping you up as the next Bolt.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Well the NBA is a slaves vs. owners league. They don't look at it like the fans look at it.
            How do I get me one of them NBA slave jobs?

Comment

Lol

Comment

Looks like Horford and Aldridge were picked last in the draft that Steph and Lebron had. And nobody gives a sh!t. They really should have televised it. What a bunch of nobs.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Looks like Horford and Aldridge were picked last in the draft that Steph and Lebron had. And nobody gives a sh!t. They really should have televised it. What a bunch of nobs.
                  I never really understood the complaints. Like, no matter what, you're still an all-star

"Oh no, I got picked second-last, so I'm only the 22nd best player in the world"
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'm so happy about this. One of my all time fav players. Hopefully he gets in.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      All the hugging before and after the game is the worst part of the sport
                      You want to ask how the wife and kids are or make dinner plans with the enemy, do it in the tunnel after the game lol
                      They only do it because they know it pisses you off.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I can't wait for the dunk & 3 point contests tonight. I hope Lowry will finally not come in last..... heck, maybe's he practiced enough so he can actually win the thing?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I can't wait for the dunk & 3 point contests tonight. I hope Lowry will finally not come in last..... heck, maybe's he practiced enough so he can actually win the thing?

Comment

Klay is too relaxed to win this. I'm going with Wayne Ellington (but I hope Kyle wins it).

Comment

It's interesting how this has evolved over the years. To me the 3 point shootout should be the main event and happen after the dunk contest.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X