2018 All-Star Weekend Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    You think Americans have a longer memory than that?
    When it comes to Raptors slander (or anything Canadian related really) then yes. Yes they do.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Worst part about that game is that now we've got to hear about "playoff Lowry/DeRozan" for the next bajillion weeks until the actual playoffs arrive
      Why?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Why?
        Lowry with a terrible shooting performance and DeRozan with a late free throw miss and turnover... everyone is killing them for choking lol.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Lowry with a terrible shooting performance and DeRozan with a late free throw miss and turnover... everyone is killing them for choking lol.
          No one's going to mention Curry and Harden's performance in that game? DeRozan led his team in scoring btw. Best player on his team imo.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

No one's going to mention Curry and Harden's performance in that game? DeRozan led his team in scoring btw. Best player on his team imo.
            Probably not. Lowry/DeRozan are easy targets.

Honestly I couldn't care less about how they played tonight, it's a meaningless allstar game but you know how these "critics" are...

Comment

DeMar was standing around letting everyone else around him chuck up shots and still lead the team in scoring. Lol until it was brought up I didn't realize he was the leading scorer
              OG is our king

Comment

• You can make a 10 min tape of all derozan choke moments. Lowry and demar looked like they didn’t belong on the same court with all those monstars

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  You can make a 10 min tape of all derozan choke moments. Lowry and demar looked like they didn’t belong on the same court with all those monstars
                  Demar did well and was the leading scorer for Curry's team. Kyle didnt shoot well but had 11 assists (which led all players).

Curry and Harden had shit games.

Comment

You can make a 10 min tape of all derozan choke moments. Lowry and demar looked like they didn’t belong on the same court with all those monstars
                    The player who led his team in scoring didn't belong on the same court with these other all stars. Ok.......

Curry was awful tonight, he sure didn't belong on the same court as LeBron James lol *rolls eyes*
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Non of it matters when playoff time comes demar goes mia

Comment

• https://youtu.be/jYRBCl6x8cQ

Miss this era of basketball

Comment

If Team Curry won, Demar would've likely gotten MVP

LOL
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Demar is the most un-clutch player I have ever seen. It’s so bad I had to make up a new word. I am tired of this man embarrassing us!

Comment

• Like I said 10 secs or less the ball in demar hands u can make a 10 min tape of chokes. I bet money on it

Comment

• I mean do u ppl have no pride

Comment

Working...
                                X