X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg. I hate Shaq. NOOOOB alert

Comment

Very underwhelming replication dunk.

Even Vince at 41 years of age can replicate his own dunk 18 years ago.

Nice effort though from Donovan honoring the GOAT in dunks

Comment

Comment

My issue with the VC tribute is that it has been done before, and he didn't even wear the right jersey.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So Spurs vs Raptors finals it is. On NBA TV. 3PM, players only.

Comment

lol

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                My issue with the VC tribute is that it has been done before, and he didn't even wear the right jersey.
                And it was a shit impression to boot!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  That's extremely accurate. "Lowry doesn't think Lowry can make it" is kind of becoming part of his story
                  They even made a crack about his playoff performance. Ah well, just gotta #proveem

The total lack of respect is highly questionable though. Clippers never did shit but have been a source of talk for years now. I get that they had stars on the team, but the Raps are still barely mentioned in American media even though they're easily the top team in the East. Routing teams on a constant basis, including Cavs and C**tics.

Comment

Comment

• VC could've won this dunk contest at the age of 41.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• For me, the only question for Sunday's game is whether the new format will inspire any semblance of defense. Um not expecting players to step in and take a charge necessarily, but something more than 'ole' would be nice

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          And it was a shit impression to boot!
                          What are you talking about dude, it was almost a perfect replica...

Mitchell is probably 4 inches shorter than Vince too, as he's 6'1.25" w/o shoes. I won't say it was as good as Vince's but it definitely wasn't a shit impression.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            What are you talking about dude, it was almost a perfect replica...

Mitchell is probably 4 inches shorter than Vince too, as he's 6'1.25" w/o shoes. I won't say it was as good as Vince's but it definitely wasn't a shit impression.
                            My bad, I thought he was taller than he is, which is why I said that. It just lacked the finesse and power that Vince had. And as Cody mentioned, he wore the wrong jersey

The 2016 Dunk Contest was on NBATV right after tonight's ended. Gordon was absolutely robbed, but both he and LaVine put on a show for the ages. Mitchell was easily the best tonight, but he was nowhere near Vince level or AG & LaVine. My standards are set high... just my opinion.

Comment

• My problem is that it feels like the contestants aren't prepped enough & are missing easy dunks. That sucks out all the hype we have.... I'll admit, it was a close replica. Not as powerful as Vince's, but definitely still pretty. The issue is, like I said, it HAS been done before. You can't steal someone's gimmick like that, no matter who you're emulating. Ross did it 1st.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• ^That I agree with. What made Lavine/Gordon fun is that the dunks were both original and impressive. That's why I liked the Nance double tap dunk too... Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Comment

Working...
                                X