Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I am tired of this man embarrassing us!
    Seriously? Demar led the team in scoring (with Lillard) ... he was far from an embarrassment. He had a great game, and it was a quirky play at the end, where Giannis should have stayed in the corner and not collapsed when he did. Great game, which is all we should be talking about. Demar represented the Raptors fantastically.

Comment

• I know Kyle missed a lot of shots but he made the whole team around him so much better. Demar played well even in the clutch but Giannis first shouldn’t have cut the way he did and second should have caught the ball if he was going to cut like that. Finally the last play was terrible. You can make a 10 minute compilation of every star player in the league choking btw, they all do it.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        I know Kyle missed a lot of shots but he made the whole team around him so much better. Demar played well even in the clutch but Giannis first shouldn’t have cut the way he did and second should have caught the ball if he was going to cut like that. Finally the last play was terrible. You can make a 10 minute compilation of every star player in the league choking btw, they all do it.
        EXACTLY! Like what are people even on about. Lol

Comment

• grindhouse is just a hater man lmao.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• All anyone cares about is what u do in the clutch. No one cares how much pts he scored. There are no moral victories when it comes to winning or losing. Losers talk about pts winners just say I won.

Comment

• As usual, I did not watch one second of all star weekend.

And, as usual, I feel completely comfortable with that decision.

Comment

All anyone cares about is what u do in the clutch. No one cares how much pts he scored. There are no moral victories when it comes to winning or losing. Losers talk about pts winners just say I won.
                It's a fucking all star game. Stop with this nonsense.

Comment

All anyone cares about is what u do in the clutch. No one cares how much pts he scored. There are no moral victories when it comes to winning or losing. Losers talk about pts winners just say I won.
                  Did you even watch the game? He didn’t even get a shot in the clutch. He made the right pass and was given the ball with less than a second left down 3... by a top 3 player in the league. He got a huge rebound and got a big time foul call. Sure he missed a free throw but it didn’t change the outcome.

Comment

You can make a 10 min tape of all derozan choke moments. Lowry and demar looked like they didn’t belong on the same court with all those monstars
                    Hey, when you're done grinding that axe, could I get you to sharpen my steak knives?

Comment

• I missed Fergie's National Anthem rendition but here's a replay...

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Nice! Thank you NBA commissioner LeBron James!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            Need something on the line like a million dollars to be divided about the players or something, play a bit harder.
                            No it needs t stop being about what they GET imo
                            Take AWAY 2 million dollars divided among the losers and they'll play a bit harder.

Comment

• With a bunch of downtime, I was thinking about starting a new thread where we could give out mid-season grades, except I can't remember how to start a new thread.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                With a bunch of downtime, I was thinking about starting a new thread where we could give out mid-season grades, except I can't remember how to start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X