Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Hockey hall of fame museum is nice.
    One of my favorite childhood memories was touching the cup there.

Comment

Don't go the Ripleys Aquarium... expensive af and you could be in and out within a half hour... i was not a fan. Kids like it though.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Don't go the Ripleys Aquarium... expensive af and you could be in and out within a half hour... i was not a fan. Kids like it though.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          I find myself relating to old Abe more and more every day.

Comment

Ripley's is great.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I lived for a year right downtown (across the street from Atrium on Bay, next to Dundas Square) and did a lot of the suggestions submitted. There is really no wrong choice. As a fellow East Coaster, as you likely know, the random bar around the corner could very well end up being the highlight of the entire trip cause just how things go.

So much good food, no wrong turn. So many good bars, no wrong choice (although the random bar near College station that has a signed Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2x4 on the wall holds a special place in my heart).

Honestly, start at Dundas Square, and just walk towards the waterfront, it'll work it from there.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So, it got too hectic for you and went back to the laid-back "east coast"!

It did get hectic for me (aka put some mileage on the bones) ....and moved to the "country".

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  So, it got too hectic for you and went back to the laid-back "east coast"!

It did get hectic for me (aka put some mileage on the bones) ....and moved to the "country".
                  haha no, I loved it but moved for work and never looked back. In Toronto I shared a small apartment (a kickass apartment with a hot tub on the roof where you could see the CN Tower and city hall lit up at night), now I live back in Nova Scotia, own 2 homes and around 8 acres of land (one on waterfront). It's all about what you can get out of life. I loved my time in Toronto just like my time in Seoul (South Korea), so cities don't drain me too much but ultimately the lifestyle I wanted was a different pace in a different place.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cool. Always been a city type myself until a few years ago....wanted some acreage property and the circumstances fit. Closest neighbours out of earshot (at least)....can blast the music when I feel like

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      haha no, I loved it but moved for work and never looked back. In Toronto I shared a small apartment (a kickass apartment with a hot tub on the roof where you could see the CN Tower and city hall lit up at night), now I live back in Nova Scotia, own 2 homes and around 8 acres of land (one on waterfront). It's all about what you can get out of life. I loved my time in Toronto just like my time in Seoul (South Korea), so cities don't drain me too much but ultimately the lifestyle I wanted was a different pace in a different place.
                      Thinking about heading down to Nova Scotia myself, maybe in a couple years. I have lots of extended family there already, and now at least 2 sisters and likely my parents are moving down there as well. Unless you're making some really good scratch, the GTA is pretty much unaffordable for those trying to start a family here these days. I'd be golden if I had met my wife about 5 years earlier than I did, the boom just hit in the last 3-4 years and all the rules have changed...

Comment

Working...
                      X