Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Nah, that's a video tweet
    Welp, my phone is a POS S5 lol guess I need updating... will check it on the twitter

Comment

• In a game where they didn’t seem to have it the Raps lost it with an assist from the firm of Holtcamp and Stanford and some other tech happy mope...Got the tie and got a pretty raw deal on that bucket with time expiring fromJV...Got boned hard on that one by Stanford who must have been looking at the clock.

Anyway it’s over...

Next up ..the increasingly desperate Pistons Monday night.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• OG played pretty poorly. I remember early in the year he was a beast on defense against the Freak.

Comment

• Ref's have been atrocious all season. JV should've been at the line to win the game

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            OG played pretty poorly. I remember early in the year he was a beast on defense against the Freak.
            He's not one to show up in the stats book, that's for sure.

He must be fatigued, but obviously has the heart and coaches' trust to remain a starter. He's been piss-poor on 3's since the new year and doesn't get any real look aside from those or putbacks, so lets just hope he gets a second wind. He still has that length and is always playing tough D, so I get why he's been given the opportunity. We are, afterall, putting up top-notch offensive numbers this season.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

He must be fatigued, but obviously has the heart and coaches' trust to remain a starter. He's been piss-poor on 3's since the new year and doesn't get any real look aside from those or putbacks, so lets just hope he gets a second wind. He still has that length and is always playing tough D, so I get why he's been given the opportunity. We are, afterall, putting up top-notch offensive numbers this season.
              Rookies are not use to the schedule (mentally and physically). I would almost be willing to give him a few weeks off, but then you don't want to give players preferential treatment.

Comment

Rookies are not use to the schedule (mentally and physically). I would almost be willing to give him a few weeks off, but then you don't want to give players preferential treatment.
                Especially this rookie who returned to action a good 2-3 months ahead of his scheduled return. I don't think he needs a few weeks off, but a lesser role for 5-10 games could give him a good boost for the playoffs.

Comment

OG played pretty poorly. I remember early in the year he was a beast on defense against the Freak.
                  Not sure which part of the game you saw. OG played incredible defence on the Freak. Ante had about 4 points at the end of the 1st q. Siakim played him really well too. He got most of his points when those two weren't guarding him. Or when they were and he just stepped back and hit ridiculously long 2's. And it's not even like he's a black hole on offence. He barely took any shots. Yes, that's no points but it's not an 0-8 no points

Comment

OG is a LIABILITY offensively. Bucks weren't even guarding him when he was on the floor. It's like having Biz all over again.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Giannis has atrocious footwork and always gets away with travels, he had AT LEAST 3 travels this game. This group of refs were complete garbage, so many missed calls
                      Giannis actually never gets called for travels. Wasn't just these refs.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Pretty disappointed in how he played today. I thought the break would have given him a much needed boost to his game. If he keeps trending down, he might not be able to start in the playoffs

Comment

• And now it's Ersan's time!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Pretty disappointed in how he played today. I thought the break would have given him a much needed boost to his game. If he keeps trending down, he might not be able to start in the playoffs
                            Didn't see Norm at all tonight. I think he needs to start cutting into OG's minutes, just so he's ready for potential playoff minutes. I wonder if Malachai Richardson might get a shake before it's all said and done(regular season).

Comment

• This was the first Raptors game (reg season or exhibition) that I've missed this season. I was attending the Suns-Clippers in Phoenix. So it might be my fault. Reading the thread without seeing the game was interesting. I get the impression that Kyle and Demar forgot what year it was for a good part of the game and that the bench mob almost but not quite saved the day. Also sounds like JV was ignored again for quite awhile. Frustrating that just when you think they get it......they don't. Almost all of the Bucks game are close though and just a couple more made threes (and it sounds like a few missed open looks) would have done it. We won't win EVERY game till the end of the season so I'm not going to fret.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                This was the first Raptors game (reg season or exhibition) that I've missed this season. I was attending the Suns-Clippers in Phoenix. So it might be my fault. Reading the thread without seeing the game was interesting. I get the impression that Kyle and Demar forgot what year it was for a good part of the game and that the bench mob almost but not quite saved the day. Also sounds like JV was ignored again for quite awhile. Frustrating that just when you think they get it......they don't. Almost all of the Bucks game are close though and just a couple more made threes (and it sounds like a few missed open looks) would have done it. We won't win EVERY game till the end of the season so I'm not going to fret.
                                DeMar was VERY good. 33/8/6. Best player on the team.

Bench was good too specially Poeltl and Siakam.

What killed them tonight was their D. Lowry was getting beat off the dribble by Bledsoe pretty much every possession.

Rebounding is also becoming concern. Along with OG's play who put up 0/0/0 tonight.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X