No announcement yet.

Game #58: Milwaukee Bucks 122 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Miles also has a little Terrence Ross-itis in him where he'd hit a lot of 3's in a blowout game but will struggle making shots in clutch situations.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Like this could easily be called a flagrant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's hard to believe that all three refs missed this.

Comment

It's hard to believe that all three refs missed this.

they didn't "miss" it so much as they just had zero intention of calling a foul on anything.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              CJ Miles also has a little Terrence Ross-itis in him where he'd hit a lot of 3's in a blowout game but will struggle making shots in clutch situations.
              Its incredibly frustrating

Comment

• I watched this game live,I've watched more than handful of games and there always close and they loose, but it's always the same thing,this team isn't clutch,sorry 2 say it,but it's True...Demar and Lowry always disappear. Let' call a spade a spade,they choke all the time..this is why Cleveland is still the favorite. Raps have better team,but don't have IT..Anyway,and as for the coach,wow...don't get me going on the coach,his the most responsible for this loss. His substitution are horrendous..I don't care what anyone says, JV still sucks,period.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• when is the final 2 min report coming out and where can I see it?

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                    when is the final 2 min report coming out and where can I see it?
                    http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...02-23-2018.pdf

motherfuckers called it a correct non-call. LMAO

They also made no mention of Giannis' blatant travel.

business as usual.
                    Last edited by KHD; Sat Feb 24, 2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      I watched this game live,I've watched more than handful of games and there always close and they loose, but it's always the same thing,this team isn't clutch,sorry 2 say it,but it's True...Demar and Lowry always disappear. Let' call a spade a spade,they choke all the time..this is why Cleveland is still the favorite. Raps have better team,but don't have IT..Anyway,and as for the coach,wow...don't get me going on the coach,his the most responsible for this loss. His substitution are horrendous..I don't care what anyone says, JV still sucks,period.
                      The Cavs don't have IT anymore, though; they sent him to LA.

(*squints*)

... never mind.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        I watched this game live,I've watched more than handful of games and there always close and they loose, but it's always the same thing,this team isn't clutch,sorry 2 say it,but it's True...Demar and Lowry always disappear. Let' call a spade a spade,they choke all the time..this is why Cleveland is still the favorite. Raps have better team,but don't have IT..Anyway,and as for the coach,wow...don't get me going on the coach,his the most responsible for this loss. His substitution are horrendous..I don't care what anyone says, JV still sucks,period.
                        I guess you don't care that you'd be wrong then, period.

Comment

• Curious, what is the Raps record against teams over .500?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Curious, what is the Raps record against teams over .500?
                            18-15

Comment

18-15
                              Really? that's not good.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is also not a good sign.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X