Clear All

• Pistons, Magic, Wiz - Mon Wed Fri... win win winnnn

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Pistons, Magic, Wiz - Mon Wed Fri... win win winnnn
      shush

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        Yeah, I'm not panicking. It's a good reminder of what their weaknesses are and what they need to work on down the stretch. In the playoffs there are going to be games where you can't hit a three and the other team hits everything and the refs aren't calling anything.
        Almost all of the losses have been close. It's a good thing, but it makes them feel that much worse knowing how close they were

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Almost all of the losses have been close. It's a good thing, but it makes them feel that much worse knowing how close they were
          I'd much rather have close losses than blowout ones. If you can at least give yourself a chance to win night in and night out anything can happen. Of course, now the challenge is taking advantage of the times we have a chance to steal one
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            We have 16 losses, and without checking I bet we were in all those games for the mostpart, with at least 10 certainly being winnable.

Comment

We have 16 losses, and without checking I bet we were in all those games for the mostpart, with at least 10 certainly being winnable.
              We actually have 17 losses. By my count only 3 of them were by double digits, and 2 of those were in the first two weeks of the season. 10 of them have been by five points or less

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Shot selection is the Raps biggest issue late in games.
                It used to be all game, so that's a big improvement.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  We actually have 17 losses. By my count only 3 of them were by double digits, and 2 of those were in the first two weeks of the season. 10 of them have been by five points or less
                  Quick maths?

Comment

So other than the loss count, I was correct... google didn't update the standings when I checked lol

I'm more than satisfied with the seasom thus far, this close loss will not derail my excitement.

Comment

So other than the loss count, I was correct... google didn't update the standings when I checked lol

I'm more than satisfied with the seasom thus far, this close loss will not derail my excitement.
                      Yeah, the team's resiliency is pretty cool when you look at it like that. The OKC game is the only one in nearly four months that hasn't been within reach late

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        I think they should have posted JV up against Henson more. They were having trouble moving the ball around with all that length, so might as well try to take advantage of JV’s size advantage
                        Ya think?

Comment

• Also, along with the two JV non-and 1s, Giannis travelled on his late bucket. The rare double step-back lol

Comment

Also, along with the two JV non-and 1s, Giannis travelled on his late bucket. The rare double step-back lol

Giannis has atrocious footwork and always gets away with travels, he had AT LEAST 3 travels this game. This group of refs were complete garbage, so many missed calls

Comment

Also, along with the two JV non-and 1s, Giannis travelled on his late bucket. The rare double step-back lol

Is there video? That appears to be just a screenshot. I wanna see it again if all these people are saying so... i felt they got away with a few travels and we might have got away with a foul or two.

Comment

Is there video? That appears to be just a screenshot. I wanna see it again if all these people are saying so... i felt they got away with a few travels and we might have got away with a foul or two.
                                Nah, that's a video tweet

Comment

Working...
                                X