Game #60: Toronto Raptors 117 - Orlando Magic 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Not sure what they had.... we finished with a 15.27 point differential.
    They had 15.33.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What a game from Poeltl and Siakam. Nice to have depth that can step up when the frontline guys are struggling (JV with foul trouble, Ibaka with... I dunno, not being interested in playing).

Hope OG won't miss much time. That Powell lineup still not looking great. Pisses me off that the coaches won't take a timeout to get a clearly injured player out of the game. OG had to run up and down the court a few times after spraining his ankle, doing who knows how much extra damage, before a dead whistle.

Lowry and DD ended up with nice stat lines but they were sleepwalking their way through this one. Shame we missed the record, but as we've seen this year, this team only needs to try for about 5 minutes to beat these lesser teams handily, and that's what they did at the end there. As annoying as it makes it watching those games, it's still a good thing that they are capable of it.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm not sure what happened at the end of the 3rd. It's like the Magic pulled a TMac. I looked away from my screen for what seemed like a few seconds and then it went from like a 7 or 8pt game to a 1pt game.

One of Poeltl's best games. He was in some kind of a zone. Siakam was great too. Powell was a disaster. His contract's going to be a tough one to swallow. Fear another Carroll situation with him. A dump with a pick to get out of his contract.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Not sure what they had.... we finished with a 15.27 point differential.
          DanH wrote: View Post
          They had 15.33.
          Ugh.. all because that Ref decided to call that foul on Lowry. Just give the Magic the ball idiots.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Ugh.. all because that Ref decided to call that foul on Lowry. Just give the Magic the ball idiots.
            The thing that's pissing me off is that broadcast cut away and never even showed that last foul. WTF???
            If it's the foul that ended our chances at that (entirely unimportant) honour, I'd still like to see it. Has anyone seen it? From an alternate broadcast or anything? I'd like to know if it was legit/stupid/bullshit or whatever..

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              The thing that's pissing me off is that broadcast cut away and never even showed that last foul. WTF???
              If it's the foul that ended our chances at that (entirely unimportant) honour, I'd still like to see it. Has anyone seen it? From an alternate broadcast or anything? I'd like to know if it was legit/stupid/bullshit or whatever..
              I saw it on the magic broadcast. It was a shit foul no need to call it whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                I saw it on the magic broadcast. It was a shit foul no need to call it whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Bishes

Comment

• Was I the only one that wanted Norm to hit a buzzer beater so we get the record and no time is left on the clock.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                    Was I the only one that wanted Norm to hit a buzzer beater so we get the record and no time is left on the clock.
                    Part of me did.
                    However, we've got a long road ahead with much bigger aspirations.
                    Our karma may factor in along the way.
                    I'm glad that's where their minds are at, rather than on some essentially meaningless record.

Comment

Working...
                    X