• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still in first baby

Comment

• Great win. CJ Miles for MVP

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• The sun life patches look horrible. Like the actual patch, it looks like it was ironed on by a mom on the way to the game.

Comment

• Crunch time win against a hot team on the road, can't ask for more than that
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That's how you get it done. It was sloppy, but we showed why we should be feared.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Lowry scares me in close game man. Holy shit.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That game shows why the Raptors are so much better this year. Miles and the bench are something special, something we’ve never ever ever had before

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  That game shows why the Raptors are so much better this year. Miles and the bench are something special, something we’ve never ever ever had before
                  So good that they can get us through Lowry being an idiot more often than not this season. I used to worry about this team without Lowry. Not anymore. When he's playing like Kloe he's amazing but that's very far and few in between these days
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Miles can be frustrating, but the guy has massive cajones.

Comment

• Nice win...Really nice win...Took everyone to do it..Casey played everyone tonight.
                      Back on the plane and get ready for the hornets...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Lowry scares me in close game man. Holy shit.
                          You and me both, dude turns into a walking brick. DeRozan on the other hand is becoming better and better in the clutch, makes the right plays and that passing has become elite.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            So good that they can get us through Lowry being an idiot more often than not this season. I used to worry about this team without Lowry. Not anymore. When he's playing like Kloe he's amazing but that's very far and few in between these days
                            I never bought into the whole KLOE hype. Casey and Masai gave him the keys to the Ride & Die offense and made everybody else 'adjust to him' which made him look as good as he possibly could. Lowry's a great player, just not a true superstar.

Comment

• beauty

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X