How many wins? Games 61-70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    We're close to the end of the season here. Snuck up on me. In the next one of these polls, we'll probably do "the next 12 games" instead of 10 because that will be the end of the year.
    nah dude, the last two regular season games pair with the first 8 games of the playoffs which we are gonna sweep.

Comment

7-3. Losses to Washington, Houston and Indiana
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

9-1; let's get a start on our way to 60 wins.

Comment

Agree with the general consensus of 7-3

Comment

This site works on my phone but not my I-pad.Checked computer and it works here too.Dreaded 404 error message on i-pad only for forums.
            Last edited by Gonzz; Thu Mar 1, 2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

They should go 8up and 2down in this stretch....
              Three games against measuring stick opponents in Washington, Houston and OKC.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                They should go 8up and 2down in this stretch....
                Three games against measuring stick opponents in Washington, Houston and OKC.
                Slightly bigger picture, 17-5 gets them to 60, which would all but ensure 1st place. That seems doable?????

Comment

I'll go 7-3. L against Washington, OKC and one of Detroit or Houston.

03/02: @Washington L
                  03/04: Charlotte W
                  03/06: Atlanta W
                  03/07: @Detroit L
                  03/09: Houston W
                  03/11: @NY W
                  03/15: @Brooklyn W
                  03/16: @Indiana W
                  03/18: Dallas W
                  03/20: Oklahoma City L

Comment

At least 8-2 if we beat Washington tonight. Can't see beating Houston, even at home, but we should be favourites in every other game.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I’ll go with 8-2 as well...winning one we should lose and losing one we should win. Game 12 will already be a loss according to espn. In fairness it’s their “schedule alert” system which has been pretty good. Not sure this will throw off anybody’s predictions but the schedule in the OP is a bit off. We play our last four games of this stretch on the 13,15,16,18. A bit more compressed.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I’ll go with 8-2 as well...winning one we should lose and losing one we should win. Game 12 will already be a loss according to espn. In fairness it’s their “schedule alert” system which has been pretty good. Not sure this will throw off anybody’s predictions but the schedule in the OP is a bit off. We play our last four games of this stretch on the 13,15,16,18. A bit more compressed.
                        Still sticking with my 8-2 prediction.. but the schedule is tough this time around.. 10 games in 18 days. But if we continue to rely on our bench it shouldn't really be a problem.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                          Slightly bigger picture, 17-5 gets them to 60, which would all but ensure 1st place. That seems doable?????
                          Well they have some measuring stick games left on the sched and they also have some games against teams that are just playing out the string....

They have 5 games against Tier 1 teams... not including Cleveland in this echelon..
                          @Wash... vs OKC... vs Houston... @Boston... Vs Boston

4 and 1 ... or 3 and 2

They have 9 games against mid tier teams looking to stay in or get into the playoffs
                          @DET... @Indy... @Clevleand ....vs Denver.. vs Clips ... @ cleveland.... vs Indy .. @ Det ... @ Miami

6 and 3

They have 8 games against teams doing the league proud by tanking or giving their youngest and most inexpierenced players a look in game situations in order to evaluate their personnel.......

vs Charlotte... vs Atlanta....@Nix... @ Nets...vs Dallas... @Orlando..vs Nets.. vs Orlando

8 and 0

so a range of 16-18 wins... and .... 5 to 7 losses....

Its doable.. but I think it will come down to the last game vs the Heat.... to get to 60.

I think they get to 59 and get ready to take advantage of a very decent shot to get to the NBA Finals....Maybe ESPN/TNT and NBATV bill them as TEAM NFC... NBA Players FROM CANADA....
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Mar 2, 2018, 02:33 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

I'm out. So far only Keon and Jacob have a chance to be right (9-1). Let's hope everybody was wrong. Don't have time now but I feel like in every 10 game thread except this one, at least one person (joking or not) tossed out 10-0.

Comment

I was so close last time, guessed 10-0.

03/02: @Washington W
                              03/04: Charlotte W
                              03/06: Atlanta W
                              03/07: @Detroit W
                              03/09: Houston L
                              03/11: @NY W
                              03/15: @Brooklyn W
                              03/16: @Indiana L
                              03/18: Dallas W
                              03/20: Oklahoma City L

7-3. Could be better though.
                              Beat Houston, beat Indiana. Saw losses in both. Here's to me hopefully being wrong a third time.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Beat Houston, beat Indiana. Saw losses in both. Here's to me hopefully being wrong a third time.
                                Yeah, I had Houston as a loss and I thought we'd lose one other random game, which was almost tonight. Liking our chances for a 10-0
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X