How many wins? Games 61-70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I had Houston as a loss and I thought we'd lose one other random game, which was almost tonight. Liking our chances for a 10-0
    I never feel that confident when Russ is in town.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I never feel that confident when Russ is in town.
      Yeah OKC is bad matchup for us. Will be a true test for them, especially it being an early game. I feel like Lowry will be rested and in the zone though, and also that the bench will bring it, so I think we can take it.

Comment

Feels like you guys are jinxing the streak by bumping this thread. OKC is going to be a tough out.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Feels like you guys are jinxing the streak by bumping this thread. OKC is going to be a tough out.
          Not really (hopefully). Maybe the opposite. Just pointed out that even the most optimistic of us maxed out at a 9-1 guess. Winning tomorrow would be a complete bonus

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Yea I don't think we beat OKC. We just don't match up well with them at all. This was one of the only games other than Houston that I thought we would lose. Also we haven't been starting games well and that won't fly against this team
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Yea I don't think we beat OKC. We just don't match up well with them at all. This was one of the only games other than Houston that I thought we would lose. Also we haven't been starting games well and that won't fly against this team
              Hopefully we recognize that and get up for this one.

Comment

Working...
              X