Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Points League aka. FPL (Fantasy Points League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you taking this league real serious this season lol

Comment

Miek is trying to atone for Dynasty.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Miek is trying to atone for Dynasty.
        Ha. Summer league champs baby

Comment

Welp that didn’t take long...
          For miek to trade away the best player in the game.. where have we seen this before
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

“ i see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living should I just blast myself another trade. I’m tired of being fantasy poor even worses my teams bad, my stomach hurts so I’m looking for a trade to snatch. Cops give a damn about a harden, pull the trigger trade a harden he’s a hero. but I aint never done a trade I aint had to do, but now im back with the facts giving it back to you. you gotta learn to hold your own, they get jealous see me trading on my mobile phone. you gotta operate the easy way, I made a trade today, 'but you made it in a sleezy way'. selling trash to the kid, i gotta get paid'. cant a brother get a little peace? instead of full blown trade police, they got a war on updating, so the commish cant bother me. thats the sound of my tool, and as long as I stay bad I gotta stay strapped, never get my own pick back. that’s just the way it is, things will always be the same “

The miek fantasy theme song
            Last edited by koncept; Tue Mar 6, 2018, 04:19 PM.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Koncept's shit talking game is on point today I see.

Comment

2pakoncept!

Comment

We should add 3PM.
                  RR OG

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                    “ i see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living should I just blast myself another trade. I’m tired of being fantasy poor even worses my teams bad, my stomach hurts so I’m looking for a trade to snatch. Cops give a damn about a harden, pull the trigger trade a harden he’s a hero. but I aint never done a trade I aint had to do, but now im back with the facts giving it back to you. you gotta learn to hold your own, they get jealous see me trading on my mobile phone. you gotta operate the easy way, I made a trade today, 'but you made it in a sleezy way'. selling trash to the kid, i gotta get paid'. cant a brother get a little peace? instead of full blown trade police, they got a war on updating, so the commish cant bother me. thats the sound of my tool, and as long as I stay bad I gotta stay strapped, never get my own pick back. that’s just the way it is, things will always be the same “

The miek fantasy theme song
                    The K in KRS-One stands for Koncept. Not Knowledge.
                    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      We should add 3PM.
                      I dunno, I kind of like that big men are being emphasized to a certain degree by not having it.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I dunno, I kind of like that big men are being emphasized to a certain degree by not having it.
                        Agree... ban the 3 in the league as well as the NBA!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm liking the scoring so far. As is the weight appears to reward well rounded players the most. I don't see too many "stars" falling to the wayside, they're still ranked high. Some underrated players in other formats get a boost though.

I wanted this to be a little different. It means you need to have a different strategy... I also like the idea of rarely needing to adjust lineups. It makes for a lower maintenance league, which should be appealing to people who forget to check in frequently or who's lives make it difficult to do so. This is made to be more of a casual fantasy basketball.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Thu Mar 8, 2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Numerous bigs do hit threes. It's a necessary skill in today's NBA.
                            RR OG

Comment

• Hopefully the lower demands will make this more appealing to all and allow us to hit the 20 team cap.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Numerous bigs do hit threes. It's a necessary skill in today's NBA.
                                Yes, but its included within PPG. Numerous players hit the offensive glass and those rebounds are arguably more difficult to get and have more impact on a game than defensive rebounds. Yet we're not splitting up rebounds and giving each a different weight.

Getting to the line is also important and can change a game. We're not considering that either. It's included in the PPG.

Comment

Working...
                                X