Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Points League aka. FPL (Fantasy Points League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i currently like the simple scoring format. also im in lots of other leagues all the same so this variety is nice. makes bigs great again.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept and axel's game going to be close.

Comment

• yeah it was tight. great week yourself there miek, nabbed top PTS of the week
        in masai we trust

Comment

• Pulled out the late 4th Q win vs Drizz last night. Undefeated, baby!

Comment

• Man games mean a lot in this league. One injury could really derail your week. Going to try to go into this week healthy. Have to probably use up all 3 waiver wire claims again.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Man games mean a lot in this league. One injury could really derail your week. Going to try to go into this week healthy. Have to probably use up all 3 waiver wire claims again.
              I think we'll be removing the WW period on all players but cut players. This will increase turnaround time to get someone healthy in the lineup. That's for the fall though and it means no FAAB so maybe we should table it for debate. We'll probably do a two or three transaction limit per week though so no one can game the system.

Anyway, my season is over. Steph and Kyrie are both down with short term injuries and I didn't score enough in week one to beat a tie breaker for playoff seeding.

Comment

• Oh right.. forgot it was only a 2 week regular season. Yeah I'm toast as well. Oh well, can play a bit of spoiler instead

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I think we'll be removing the WW period on all players but cut players. This will increase turnaround time to get someone healthy in the lineup. That's for the fall though and it means no FAAB so maybe we should table it for debate. We'll probably do a two or three transaction limit per week though so no one can game the system.

Anyway, my season is over. Steph and Kyrie are both down with short term injuries and I didn't score enough in week one to beat a tie breaker for playoff seeding.
                  I think that without lineups to be set an aggressive ww policy will make this league very active.

Makes free agent cash super important as well. Let every 12 midnight be deadline, 7 days a week.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    I think that without lineups to be set an aggressive ww policy will make this league very active.

Makes free agent cash super important as well. Let every 12 midnight be deadline, 7 days a week.
                    That's what we have right now. I guess the best bet is to let it play out further and see what the general consensus is after the playoffs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      That's what we have right now. I guess the best bet is to let it play out further and see what the general consensus is after the playoffs.
                      Really? I thought my waiver wires tool time, maybe messing up the two leagues.

So the trade was delayed, but waiver wire is daily? Is it possible to get trades processed in a day as well?

Comment

• League settings:

Waiver Time: No waivers
                        Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
                        Waiver Mode: Continuous
                        Waiver Processing Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
                        https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...72599/settings

The first point is in regards to cut players. They get caught up in the continuous schedule anyway.

Comment

• 007, you're playing so bad, i feel like every time I check, your team points number is going down!

whats going on!?
                          in masai we trust

Comment

• i think we should have bench and starters when we run the full league. maybe 10/5 or 8/7. give the league a bit more action, and maybe make the waiver wire more busy for bottom roster spots as owners try to maximize how many players play each given night.

Comment

• I don't know about having a bench. I want to distinguish this league from the others and streamline it so its easier on people who don't want to be checking in day to day. I mean I'm hoping to fill 20 slots, it's going to be a huge league.

Not having a bench can be just as strategic and with 20 teams it's nice to keep the rosters at 10 players per team so that there might be some decent options on the WW when teams need fill ins.

Comment

• so lebron has 4 8 point games in a row now.

Comment

Working...
                                X