No announcement yet.

Game #62: Charlotte Hornets 98 - Toronto Raptors 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am watching this Milwaukee/Philly game. Parker is lighting it up off the bench, we didn't have to deal with that guy last year.

Milwaukee is a better team this year than last.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      No I don't want any part of Giannis in the 1st round. We're better team than Milwaukee so we should win but that is going to be a tough series - probably a 6-7 game series. Milwaukee ALWAYS plays us tough. Last thing this team needs is another tough/long 1st round series.
      Who is us? Bulls won't be in the playoffs this year.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I am watching this Milwaukee/Philly game. Parker is lighting it up off the bench, we didn't have to deal with that guy last year.

Milwaukee is a better team this year than last.
        Would rather face the current 4th place team to be honest(Pacers). Don't want any part of Milwaukee myself.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
          Would rather face the current 4th place team to be honest(Pacers). Don't want any part of Milwaukee myself.
          Agreed. Milwaukee is a much tougher matchup than Indiana.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Philly way too sloppy offensively to be a serious postseason threat this year

Comment

• Jesus Christ, I checked the Bucks-Philly game earlier and Philly was up 15 in the 3rd, how did they blow that this badly?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Jesus Christ, I checked the Bucks-Philly game earlier and Philly was up 15 in the 3rd, how did they blow that this badly?
                25 turnovers is the biggest reason.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  25 turnovers is the biggest reason.
                  Dead last in the league in turnovers per game. This blown lead isn't an isolated incident; it's been happening to them all season

Comment

• I missed this game due to being out with family, saw that we won though. How was everybody?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      I missed this game due to being out with family, saw that we won though. How was everybody?
                      Reggie Miller is starting for us now
                      OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Reggie Miller is starting for us now
                        Miller got the start? Atta boy Casey!
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Miller got the start? Atta boy Casey!
                          But in all seriousness, Raptors missed most of their 3s but still pulled out the win.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Dead last in the league in turnovers per game. This blown lead isn't an isolated incident; it's been happening to them all season
                            That's one of the reasons I'm not scared of them in the playoffs. In a couple years, yeah they'll probably be a force. But for this year, there's no way they're beating us in a 7 game series
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                            X