No announcement yet.

Game #63: Atlanta Hawks 90 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mill3r. Swish. Ah, Bruno, that could have been you.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Tuesday in March vs Atlanta bro..i definitely as a fan didn't get up for this game.
      Why would I expect you to be professional, set an example and come ready to play?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
        Why would I expect you to be professional, set an example and come ready to play?

Because I'm supposed to bring it. Other posters look to me to set an example. I need to be better
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Because I'm supposed to bring it. Other posters look to me to set an example. I need to be better
          So quit making excuses for yourself!

Comment

Man, I hate it when Demar makes his mind up that he's taking the shot no matter what on a particular possession.

Comment

It's a numbers game. Gonna be tough to afford fred without shedding a big-ish salary
              Idk i think we can afford to match anyones offer. Im not so sure their going to be to much money throw around for a backup pg. unless a team is willing to give him a starters role. What is crazy tho is that its a real conversation on who will make more next year between FVV and IT. Imagine saying that a year ago
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Hey look, we're winning
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Someone tell Ibaka to pass the fuckin ball.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Idk i think we can afford to match anyones offer. Im not so sure their going to be to much money throw around for a backup pg. unless a team is willing to give him a starters role. What is crazy tho is that its a real conversation on who will make more next year between FVV and IT. Imagine saying that a year ago
                    FVV discussions are similar to what Biyombo were. His price might be inflated or go down based on his playoffs performance.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Someone tell Ibaka to pass the fuckin ball.
                      He doesn't see other players. He has a low bball IQ and serious tunnel vision.

Comment

• Come on Poeltl, you make Plumlee look like Embiid out there.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          FVV discussions are similar to what Biyombo were. His price might be inflated or go down based on his playoffs performance.
                          Biyombo contract was during that ridiculous year thy saw the noah and loul deng contract. I think teams learnt their lesson. I can only see really bad team giving fred a crazy contract and most of those team have young upcoming pgs. I think fred will value that we took a chance on him and he has. Clear defined role he thrives in
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• typical game vs a crappy team. low effort

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Tuesday in March vs Atlanta bro..i definitely as a fan didn't get up for this game.
                              With the starters playing so little in 4th quarters, this should be a pad your stats game though lol

Comment

• Damn we're jacking threes right now
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X