To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• amazing playcall, wow

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          And contines to get dumb techs
          #PlayoffsForm

Comment

• Wow our 2 stars have come across as such divas way too often this season

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• kyle and demar are such fucking whiners this year

Comment

• Besides that one dumb drive Norm actually played fairly well there
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                  Wow our 2 stars have come across as such divas way too often this season

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                  I dont mine demars tech he doesnt take em as much as kyle and that call was pretty bs. Kyle on thw other hand argues like a baby on clear calls he make himself look bad

Comment

• 1st place vs last place and Raps looking like the worse team at the half.

Comment

• We'll be fine against Houston lol. We play down to shit teams because we know one good quarter and we can win. I would like to believe we won't look like this against Houston because we'll actually play hard. I can't say we'll hit shots but we'll at least play harder than this
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry needs to act more like a leader than a child. He always gets techd when he's not playing well. Just idiotic.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One of the reason it feels like the ref are against us is kyle. He act like a child and gets the ref predisposed to not like our team. Be a damn leader and just play the game kyle

Comment

• I miss the blowouts
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Lowry needs to act more like a leader than a child. He always gets techd when he's not playing well. Just idiotic.
                              Lol posted the same thought at the same time. It obvious to everyone but kyle. Mans always talking about his kids but he doesnt give them a very good role model when they watch him play

Comment

• Welll..Atlanta fulfilled the NBA requirement of trying hard for half the game...They will fold like a bad poker hand in the next half as they are neck and neck with Orlando in the tankapolooza....

I wonder what the nba does if half its teams are tanking to rebuild instead of the usual 10.....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X