Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    That says more about you than Lowry.
    I think you need to pay more attention to the game than just blabbing out numbers.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 7 assists and 0 turnovers in 23 mins!! he must be good lol.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Watching post game comments from the Atlanta Hawks team praising the Raptors on how good the bench is. That’s music to my ears.

Comment

• Only need to go 14-5 for 60 wins

Comment

• Comment

• Raptors win tomorrow, and they clinch a playoff spot, with 18 games remaining is more impressive to me.

Comment

• Raps now tied at #2 in the league for Defensive Rating

Comment

• The Simpsons had fat tony..the nba has blind tony..both are cartoon characters
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• I love that this team is good enough to coast for 40 minutes and still win in a blowout. I don't really like that they do so, but still.

Bench was great. Starters were OK, mostly sleepwalking for much of the night. For the rare stretches where they cared, seemed to handle the Hawks with ease, which of course would lead to not caring again.

Poeltl was great, Delon was everywhere, and Miles got hot in the 2nd half. Game over.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Still gotta win em. Pretty good vs above .500 teams too but need to win more of those. At least theres not many blowouts vs Raps on the sked

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just a few comments. Brothers and crew are the worst in the league. Lowry has become almost expendable on this team. The assists he got could have also come from FVV or Delon. About once every 4 games he hits a few threes which is nice. His defence is a mixed bag as he is smart and draws charges but can't stop ANY NBA point guard on the perimeter. Something positive; this is such a deep team. It really compares well to some of the later San Antonio teams...including the one that beat Miami and Lebron. Yes they had Kawhi but he wasn't much of an offensive player then and Duncan was old and about as good as JV is now. As bad as they've looked the last two games this is a very, very good team.

Comment

• Game was too close for awhile there.

Lowry could have been better but I think the only real issue with him is he's not earning his $30M raise he got. Most of that is back pay though for what he did to get to us to relevancy so I'm not pissed. But we don't need him like we used to which is a good thing.

He still only played 23 minutes which is great before a B2B. We are playing ball a way I never thought we would. We are literally sleep walking through some of these match ups and still coming out on top. The last time we were in the zone for the entire game was probably against Boston. So the match up I guess calls for it.

Looking forward to the game on Friday. Hope OG will be ready by then.. we could use him on Harden again.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              I love that this team is good enough to coast for 40 minutes and still win in a blowout. I don't really like that they do so, but still.

Bench was great. Starters were OK, mostly sleepwalking for much of the night. For the rare stretches where they cared, seemed to handle the Hawks with ease, which of course would lead to not caring again.

Poeltl was great, Delon was everywhere, and Miles got hot in the 2nd half. Game over.
                              I still have trouble with the change from being the Hawks tonight to being the good team. I recall when the Raps were down by 1 going into the 4th and we'd all be excited like they had a chance to win but they really had no chance. Hard to shift the thinking.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                I still have trouble with the change from being the Hawks tonight to being the good team. I recall when the Raps were down by 1 going into the 4th and we'd all be excited like they had a chance to win but they really had no chance. Hard to shift the thinking.
                                "Gah, if only Sonny Weems had hit his last jumper!" No, there was never a chance.

It's actually the worst kind of loss when a team can coast against you for 3/4 of a game then turn it on for just a few minutes and win comfortably.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X