• Show
Clear All

Okay, no let-downs please
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Brutal start
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

i just got home.....why is the score this?

Comment

At least we won't have to worry about facing the Hawks in the 1st round.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            I dont think we should get rid of norm. Id hate to see him get back to his normal self with a new team an have us regretting giving him away. I still believe in him. This year should give him enough motivation to work his ass off all summer
            And this year is not done yet. He'll have some opportunities to semi-redeem himself. Toronto fans have a terrible habit of giving up on players too soon in all sports.....

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              I dont think we should get rid of norm. Id hate to see him get back to his normal self with a new team an have us regretting giving him away. I still believe in him. This year should give him enough motivation to work his ass off all summer
              Couldn't agree more. I still believe in him, he works too hard for him not to come around. I'm glad we have a patient GM in Masai who doesn't make rash decisions.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The starters just cannot be bothered right now
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  And this year is not done yet. He'll have some opportunities to semi-redeem himself. Toronto fans have a terrible habit of giving up on players too soon in all sports.....
                  This is very true.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    The starters just cannot be bothered right now
                    Lol they always start like this against shit teams. So annoying

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                      i just got home.....why is the score this?
                      Raptors looks like they just woke up from a nap and Hawks finished their 3rd cup of espresso.

Comment

Lol no effort at all

Comment

And these are our starters. The ones who are supposed to set an example, be professional and show up ready to play. Once again thinking they are too good to try.

Our youngsters are so much more professional and mature than our vets

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

i think JV weighs more than both the hawks bigs combined and we've posted him up once.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              It's a numbers game. Gonna be tough to afford fred without shedding a big-ish salary
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                                And these are our starters. The ones who are supposed to set an example, be professional and show up ready to play. Once again thinking they are too good to try.

Our youngsters are so much more professional and mature than our vets

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                                Tuesday in March vs Atlanta bro..i definitely as a fan didn't get up for this game.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X